Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Castles (and some Pet ideas too!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Hey it's Michelle Silverspear again! I wanted to put up some ideas for new Castles and Pets!
New Pets:
1. Moonstrider Wolf (gives one card at adult: Moonstrider's Howl; does 540- 630 damage to all enemies+ 20% to next spell/Fire 6 Pips)
2. Ancient Samoorai (gives one card at ancient: Samoorai; does 320 damage+ 500 damage over 5 rounds/Myth 5 Pips)
3. Grim Reaper (gives one card at baby: Wraith)

New Castles

Peaceful Meadow (60000 gold) Mooshu, Tree of Life
Caribbean Island (52000 gold) Celestia, The Floating Land
Ancient Ruins (10000 crowns) Crowns Shop
Marleybone Factory (36000 gold) Marleybone, Regents Square

That is all of the ideas I have for now, soon I will post pictures on Wizard101 Facebook Wall

-Michelle Silverspear
Level 33 Death Wizard

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
poke598 wrote:
Hey it's Michelle Silverspear again! I wanted to put up some ideas for new Castles and Pets!
New Pets:
1. Moonstrider Wolf (gives one card at adult: Moonstrider's Howl; does 540- 630 damage to all enemies+ 20% to next spell/Fire 6 Pips)
2. Ancient Samoorai (gives one card at ancient: Samoorai; does 320 damage+ 500 damage over 5 rounds/Myth 5 Pips)

New Castles

That is all of the ideas I have for now, soon I will post pictures on Wizard101 Facebook Wall

-Michelle Silverspear
Level 33 Death Wizard
Okay love the castle ideas :D(I would totaly buy these houses ) but the moonstrider wolf is WAY overpowered more like 7 or 8 pips to be fair.

Cody LegendBlade:Legendary Thaumaturge

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
santa4321 wrote:
poke598 wrote:
New Pets:

New Castles

-Michelle Silverspear
Level 33 Death Wizard
Okay love the castle ideas :D(I would totaly buy these houses ) but the moonstrider wolf is WAY overpowered more like 7 or 8 pips to be fair.

Cody LegendBlade:Legendary Thaumaturge
Ok that would be fine with me! :D Michelle Silverspear, Level 35 Death

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
poke598 wrote:
New Pets:

New Castles

-Michelle Silverspear
Level 33 Death Wizard

good ideas!

Explorer
May 28, 2011
cbwiz wrote:
poke598 wrote:
New Pets:

New Castles

-Michelle Silverspear
Level 33 Death Wizard

good ideas!

i agree

Survivor
May 15, 2009
i like everything except that the pet that does 500 over 5 rounds should be for 3 round instead. you have really good ideas. if i had the gold i would buy all the houses.

Kevin BlueGrove, Legendary Pyromancer and friend.
PvP Knight

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
poke598 wrote:
New Pets:

New Castles

-Michelle Silverspear
Level 33 Death Wizard

Hey! I think you have great ideas. I think the Moonstrider Wolf is perfect the way it is (I'm basically saying: IGNORE POKE598). But isn't the Wraith already a Grim Reaper of sorts? Just sharing my opinion so Poke598, don't be offended (please) and keep thinking of ideas Michelle!

Joseph Dragontamer, Level 60 Thaumaturge

Community Leader
New Castles

I really like the Ancient ruins and Marleybone factory. the top 2 remind me of ones already in game.

Meadow- imperial palace
Island- island get away

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
For everybody who says "Do not be offended!" I'm not at all! I will see if I can try to put up more messages! And if anyone can help me in Dragonspyre, please do!

Michelle Silverspear
Level 41 Death Wizard

Survivor
May 02, 2011
the pig castle that have a tower with a king pig and a princes pig etc.

and also i think about a gobler for pet that give you the card of king gobblestone that eat the enemie and then spit it