Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
I am a level 10 gardner but it costs so much energy I am about ready to quit being one. Also, after I spend all that money buying energy my plants get level 4 & 5 bugs and I have yet to find a card to kill them. I tried MooShoo to no availe. What would you suggest?

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I'm a Master Gardener and to kill the level 4 & 5 pests, go to Celestia, there is a gardening pig there that has a pest spell that kills all ranks/types of pests. Hope this helps! Stay a gardener!

~Kelly
The Life Wizard

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Purti wrote:
I am a level 10 gardner but it costs so much energy I am about ready to quit being one. Also, after I spend all that money buying energy my plants get level 4 & 5 bugs and I have yet to find a card to kill them. I tried MooShoo to no availe. What would you suggest?

How many plants are you growing? As a level 10 Gardener, you are a master. There is no more gardening experience available to you, therefore your plants should be centered on what you are trying to get out of the them (treasure cards, pet snacks, etc). Keep your plants managable for the amount of energy that is available to you. Try to keep them grouped together as close as possible.

Also, make sure you group similar plants together. While Snap Dragons and Dandelions like each other, they will have different needs and will require more energy at the sake of growing faster.

I'm not sure what level your wizard is, but level 60 wizards have at least 70 energy. That is plenty for most gardners. You may have to level up more, if you intend to grow more.

The rank 4 and 5 pest spells are available from Marley in Mooshu or Harley in Celestia. Both are right next to the mini game area for each world.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Slow down and smell the roses....

You don't need a two score plants to be successful, what a serious gardener needs is to plan a garden around his time availability and energy, and plant based on those values, as well as what is desired from the harvest.

It is possible to reach the higher levels of gardening with just 3 plants and level one spells though it takes time.

Also remember, on one account you can have six gardeners, so if you are harvesting for reagents, you can do it massively...just on several characters shared thgrough the shared bank.