Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I had this dream where there was a wizard101 theme park! (in real life), And it had a replica of all the clothes, wands, worlds, people, monsters and everything! Plus rides. Wizards, who have an account on wizard101 get a discount and some robes and wands from the game. This is just my dream that will hopefully come true one day (but it would take years and years to complete). This would be awesome, but all i am doing is sharing my dream with you for entertainment (and an idea).

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
YES! That is a genius idea! I was at MagiQuest in Tennesse on my last vacation. Look it up! It would be a great start for a Wizard101 theme park!

Also: You could enter for free, but in order to go to certain parts of the park you'd need to pay $49 per Wizard. XD

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
munchkinz1 wrote:
I had this dream where there was a wizard101 theme park! (in real life), And it had a replica of all the clothes, wands, worlds, people, monsters and everything! Plus rides. Wizards, who have an account on wizard101 get a discount and some robes and wands from the game. This is just my dream that will hopefully come true one day (but it would take years and years to complete). This would be awesome, but all i am doing is sharing my dream with you for entertainment (and an idea).

i was thinking the same thing