Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Create your own house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
It would be incredibly awesome, if we can create our own house. Our budget to spend on it can be idk maybe around 20,000 gold. To create the house, it comes with the building peices and walls and stuff. To get to do this, you buy a gift card in real life, with money and put it on wizard101. Then the gift icon will appear on your screen, you click on that, and get started. You can pour your imagination out doing this and just have fun! :)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
This is a Genius idea! I cannot stress enough how good of an idea it would be to make your own home! Of course, I would try to recreate DragonSpyre in my image... but, that's just me. XD

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
munchkinz1 wrote:
It would be incredibly awesome, if we can create our own house. Our budget to spend on it can be idk maybe around 20,000 gold. To create the house, it comes with the building peices and walls and stuff. To get to do this, you buy a gift card in real life, with money and put it on wizard101. Then the gift icon will appear on your screen, you click on that, and get started. You can pour your imagination out doing this and just have fun! :)

Iv'e always wanted to see this in a game. but you should buy it in the crowns shop and you could choose the world it is in