Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mystrious Storm Card....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Hi i was watching the Wizard 101 commercial and saw a spell that looked like the mythology god Zeus and was wondering how you get it? Is it for storm Wizards only? How you get it?? and if you dont know what i am talking about go on youtube and watch the commercial there i am sure someone had to put it up or just wait for it to come on tv again i guess i hope you can answer my question!

Explorer
Nov 02, 2008
atomicfire100 wrote:
Hi i was watching the Wizard 101 commercial and saw a spell that looked like the mythology god Zeus and was wondering how you get it? Is it for storm Wizards only? How you get it?? and if you dont know what i am talking about go on youtube and watch the commercial there i am sure someone had to put it up or just wait for it to come on tv again i guess i hope you can answer my question!

Oh, that? Yeah, that's called Storm Lord, for some reason, they show him on the commercial, but they didn't make him yet! Here's the list of
the new spells for the schools ( the ones that I know of course^_^ )

Fire- Fire Dragon
Myth- Orthus (Orthrus in Greek Mythology)
Ice- Don't know what it's called but it's an Ice Viking

~Michael ThunderSpear
Lvl 45 Pyromancer (Finally! :D)

Wait! I have more!

Death- Scarecrow (for Necromancers: yes, it DOES convert health back)
Storm- Storm Lord
Life- Bartleby (heals you by 700 health)

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i think it's an ice spell not storm i have seen the monster not the card in wizardcity i have seen it when did a ice quest the first ice quest don't remember the name but it's in shopping district

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I think its a card called triton but I am not sure and i think that the viking{ Elik} and the others will join but im not sure about the death one

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
atomicfire100 wrote:

That's storm lord, a new level 48 spell. The other ones are....

Fire-Fire Dragon
Ice-Frost Giant
Death-Scarecrow
Life-Rebirth
Myth-Orthrus

They affect everyone on the side ur usin it on. But they cost 7 pips... :?
Kenneth Goldenflower level 24 Theuregist

the reason I know this is cuz almost all of them have been used on me, and i looked it up

EDIT- The balance rank 7 spell is power nova

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Defender
Apr 28, 2009
Defender
Apr 28, 2009
warlockwizardmage wrote:
i think it's an ice spell not storm i have seen the monster not the card in wizardcity i have seen it when did a ice quest the first ice quest don't remember the name but it's in shopping district
that's a frost giant. the one he's talking about is storm lord which rocks. hey my real life friend who also plays wizard 101 did that too! the ice quest