Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Raise to 70?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if they are raising the level to 70 and adding new spells? because I am almost done with Celestia and almost level 60 and have not even started Wintertusk yet! So if there is a level raise coming soon or a new world please let me know :-)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
It's something those of us with legendary wizards have been waiting on for awhile now. No idea if KI will do this, but they should. Over half of my friends that were legendary right along with me are gone. :(

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
i hope not, getting to level 60 is over 71,000 Xp that's quite a lot. and people are already complaining that the 58 spells are "Too Powerful" and "Cheap" so i don't think KI is right now thinking about raising the level cap, and i sure hope they don't.

Community Leader
My guess would be when the main story line continues. So maybe next world after Celestia? Only my guess though.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
ya'll just gotta keep readin the producers letters and then go out and farm while yer waitin. and make a few new super spiffy robes and stuff.

cause i do think yer gonna need it before the yer is out....at maybe after the first of then next year.. who knows i jes know sumthins a commin.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
hobi wrote:
ya'll just gotta keep readin the producers letters and then go out and farm while yer waitin. and make a few new super spiffy robes and stuff.

cause i do think yer gonna need it before the yer is out....at maybe after the first of then next year.. who knows i jes know sumthins a commin.

It's true. The producer letter did leave hints that another world may be released late this year. A good chance the level cap would be increased then.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
justin2010 wrote:
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if they are raising the level to 70 and adding new spells? because I am almost done with Celestia and almost level 60 and have not even started Wintertusk yet! So if there is a level raise coming soon or a new world please let me know :-)

i hope the same thing

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
read the June producer's letter- it seems Prof. Falmea is hinting at a new world coming soon several times throughout the letter.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
I dont think they are going to raise the level to 70 for quite sometime.... because they just raised it to 60.... they may add some spells or new equipment but raising the level to 70 so short after raising it to 60 could result in people crying.....

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I would say to raise the level cap to 80, like most online games, such as WoW or Pirates Online. Level 70 Wizards could be called Ancient Wizards and level 80 could be Mythical.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Moonscar01 wrote:
I would say to raise the level cap to 80, like most online games, such as WoW or Pirates Online. Level 70 Wizards could be called Ancient Wizards and level 80 could be Mythical.

Good naming with those, but maybe for level 70 it could be supreme and then 80 could be ultimate?

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
justin2010 wrote:

I think KI has made a promise to create enough worlds to support players to Level 100 I'm not really sure.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
There is no need for a level cap raise.

If you are bored, quit, take a break, come back later. If there is nothing for you to do, then obviously, the big picture is being missed.

Explorer
May 25, 2009
justin2010 wrote:

i heard that they when they are gonna be done with the game it will be 100 lvls but thats just what ive heard not a fact just something i have seen. 8)

anyway before i get off topic they might update idk sorry but i think they might do it this month because they haven't said anything about new updates
yet.
But i would absolutely love a level increase!

-sarai griffendust lvl60 pyromancer.