Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Suggestion for Buddy List

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 31, 2008
My buddy list often gets full, and I wish there were an easy way to recognize people I have not seen for a few weeks so I could remove them to make room for new friends. I am bad at remembering names, and when I see similar names like Angela DreamThief and Andrea DreamGiver on my list, I'm never sure which one I fought all those bosses with on Saturday and which one I haven't seen online in a month. Also, I sometimes friend someone just in order to taxi them to a place they haven't unlocked yet, and I don't know then if we will do anything else together or not. It would be nice to see the last date on which I ported to her, or the last date on which we texted each other, or something.

The most useful addition might be a comment field where I could make a brief note about someone if I wanted, such as "did Sunken City with" or "good card trader" or "Vanessa's brother." You could apply the same filter as text chat if you want to keep the comments clean.

Anyone else having this problem keeping friends straight?

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Something like what Guild Wars does in the guild window of displaying the time since last login would be helpful.

Explorer
Jun 28, 2008
yes. i also like our friend list bigger since there's more people coming. i get lots of friend requests now cause of the films i make of wizard101.

Survivor
May 26, 2008
Yes, I have the very same problem. At first, I accepted everyone's friend request whether I played with them or not. I don't accept random friend requests now and there are some players that I knew I should eliminate from my list after they constantly called for help or showed up at the most inconvenient times. There are players that I added just to help with a quest and then left them on there because we had so much fun. Problem is now I don't remember which one they are! Something to give us some kind of hint would be nice. I could just write stuff down but I don't do that either.