Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks: I'm done!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I have done waterworks 3 times and today I was 1/12th of a millimeter close to beating it.
The boss had 837 health. I had 212 health and I was the only one left with spells. I casted fire dragon. Did 505 damage. Then when it kept hitting him, it resisted, and on the last round he killed me. :x Really?! :x I know Wizard101 is suppossed to be a challange but to make it this hard makes people irratated! It's sometimes fun to do a challange but irrtating as well. I think I'm about done trying to beat waterworks for a while. I just wish that it could possible be a little easier.
melcookie925
P.S. Sorry I was mean. I'm just sad and irrtated :x :? .

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
I have done waterworks 3 times and today I was 1/12th of a millimeter close to beating it.
The boss had 837 health. I had 212 health and I was the only one left with spells. I casted fire dragon. Did 505 damage. Then when it kept hitting him, it resisted, and on the last round he killed me. :x Really?! :x I know Wizard101 is suppossed to be a challange but to make it this hard makes people irratated! It's sometimes fun to do a challange but irrtating as well. I think I'm about done trying to beat waterworks for a while. I just wish that it could possible be a little easier.
melcookie925
P.S. Sorry I was mean. I'm just sad and irrtated :x :? .

if you're trying to solo Waterworks, it's not designed to be a solo dungeon - which is why you're dying. However you can give yourself a pat on the back for having the courage to go it alone and for doing as well as you have.

Now, how about doing the dungeon right and teaming up with a couple other players?

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
How many people are you doing waterworks with? If the other players were out of spells then why didn't they flee- and come back in the doors alone? Why did no one have a reshuffle card in their decks?

Waterworks is the most difficult dungeon in the game. It isn't mean to be easy- ! It is supposed to be a challenge.

I don't think giving up is the answer to your problem.. Keep trying, have a few reshuffle cards in your deck, find reliable players that you can go in with- and if someone runs out of cards tell them to reshuffle- or flee and come back in ALONE!! Every problem has a solution.. Waterworks ISN'T going to be fun if you're running through it with people who aren't prepared, and I think that is what your issue is here.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
My son and I farm waterworks all the time and we beat it every time. Yes, it is very hard, but it is suppose to be. :) That is why you get the best gear there on the drops.
There is no way I would do it solo and even when it is just me and my son I get a little nervous because it is so much better when there are at least 3 playing.
As long as you know the rules(don't make him RA!), you and 2 or 3 others should be fine.
Giving up is never the answer :)

Cyrilla

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
People, I did not solo it. I did it with 3 other people that were high levels.

melcookie925

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
i agree with those above. do not try to do it alone till you have leveled up a few more leveling worlds and have some ultra mega spells.

many legendarys figure they can beat anything because the can wipe out single handedly some lower bosses who gave them a rough way to go.

when facing the newer big bosses put yourself back in to the frame of mind you had at a lower level as a newbie wizard.

work up a crew and make sure everyone has the cards they need ahead a time before you enter.
have at lease 2 reshuffles in your deck
also get several vengeance and gargantuan cards from the bazaar to make your spells stronger against that Squidly character you have to fight.

but never give up. its only a game and this quest is not meant to be easy.