Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

DragonSpyre (Too Early?)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
You're not to early Wizards suppose to start ds at 40 if you're higher than that its good I just created a storm and got to DS at 44 but i dont plan on doing ds just yet i started GH right after MS hoping to get to Wintertusk and lvl up more so i probably will start ds at around 50-52 or more cause i plan one doing every single quest in wintertusk

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
I hate saying this over and over.

It doesn't matter what level you are as long as you can handle the bosses. I did the tower archives at level38! i am now level 42 defeated sylvia drake tower by myself and am 1/3 done with ds! as long as you don't die constantly your fine. Its not quantity but quality.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I asked a very experienced friend once what the fastest way to level up was besides power leveling. Can you guess what she said? Skip side quests! Side quests get you to higher experience quests faster. It makes the game go at a surprisingly quick pace, but it also becomes hard as you are a low level for the area you are at. So you are never too low of a level unless you are having trouble advancing.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
I got to DS at lvl 44 :D :D

Adam IceGem ~lvl 53 Thaumaturge~
Tatiana ~lvl 13 Necromancer

Survivor
Jun 06, 2011
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
I got there lvl 36 so no, not too early.

Dakota RavenMask Lvl 40 Balance!
(see if ya catch me in the spiral :P)

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
what i think is that you should wait till you are at least 43 because i fased powerful enemys with help from non friends and friends on my friend list and i was 42 at the time and now i am a lvl 44 death in the grand chasm

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
i got in ds right before i learned wraith for my lvl 42 death spell and right now i am in the grand chasm at 44 nine bars before i get new clothes and a sword

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
Justin3620 wrote:
Tylerownsu wrote:
To early, I got there at level 44.

If I level up to level 45, will I be OKAY? :)
yes you will because you will be 3 levels away from learning death- scarcrow, fire- fire dragon, ice- frost giant, balance- power nova, life- rebirth, storm- storm lord, and myth- the two headed dog and this is all the rank 7 spells if you are well you know

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
I got to DS at level 39 and so far it has been too easy. I focus only on the main storyline quests, and I had no trouble facing Cyrus Drake. Then, again I am an ice wizard and have almost 3,000 health. As long as your not dying a lot or relying on friends then your fine :D

Scarlet Icerider Level 41 Thaumaturge (Fire Secondary)

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
i started at around lvl 39! I was completely embarressed. so yeah its an ok start for beginning dragonspyre. at least you'll learn your lvl 42 spell much quicker.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Justin3620 wrote:
Hello,

I am a Level 41 who is in 'The Tower Archives' in DragonSpyre, is this a way too early level to be starting there? I have done almost all the side quests in MooShu, and I am halfway to Level 42. Is my level O.K?

-Mason D. -Level 41 Necromancer-

i think thats a good level to go to dragonspyre i first started at level 40
still am and i havent been dying too much. mooshu was easy but i had a bit of help defeting the oni i hated the jade one i had two people helping me
and when i found out that the myth teacher in ravenwood was malistares brother i was surprized! anyway they do look like each other there both skinny and body shape are about the same. when i had to meet him in his myth tower i died the first time but after that i chucked i few storm spells in my deck i got em! :D

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
Justin3620 wrote:
Hello,

I am a Level 41 who is in 'The Tower Archives' in DragonSpyre, is this a way too early level to be starting there? I have done almost all the side quests in MooShu, and I am halfway to Level 42. Is my level O.K?

-Mason D. -Level 41 Necromancer-

You will be completely fine once you re a level 42 and get wraith.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
I got in to Dragonspyre at level 40, I've never done ANY Side Quests besides the ones on Unicorn Way and two in Krokotopia. At the moment, I'm Level 41 and the Tower of War is giving me a bit of heart-ache, but I'm breezing through it. So, there you go. :D

.Alexis Crow - Level 41 Necromancer

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
I got there at level 37. I am not lvl 43 in Grand Chasm. Too Early?

Death, Storm, Life, Fire, Ice, Myth, is the Balance of the Spiral.