Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeating Grisletusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Hi Guys! I'm a lvl. 58 and trying to get the forest lord spell. In order to do that, I have to defeat Grisletusk. I've tried many times but never got to defeat him :( . I really need tips for defeating Grisletusk! Thank you if you give me tips for defeating Grisletusk.

~Kelly
The Life Wizard

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
My son and I are fire and Balance. Level 53 fire and 60 Balance we beat the final fight. We didn't use any help using crowns or players. anyone else beat the game with 2 players only?

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
grisletusk? never heard of it. I've heard of WIntertusk and Grizzelheim, but not Grisletusk...

~Tabitha Spiritsong, Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Your friends can port to you after you enter the instance. Ice and Life are the only schools allowed to have non-minion/henchman help for their lvl58 spells.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
My friend had to do this about a week ago and tried about twenty times until i told her to try this- go to the bazaar, buy the best equipment you can focusing on life resistance. at level 58, i think she was able to get close to 50% resist vs life spells, making the boss's damage do very little. then go in there with that equipment (which you'll probably never use again besides this battle) and kill the minion first. if you die after killing the minion, use a potion and run right back in to face the boss alone. following my advice, it still took her 2 more tries, but she got it. try it and i hope you get it, too. good luck! -eli and crew

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Grrisletusk is a person you have to fight if you are a level 58 life person so that you can get forest lord. I said this for the confused people it is not
GRIZZLheim and winterTUSK :)