Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I find Mushrooms?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
Hi my character's name is Alyssa Iceflower and she's a level 48 ice school wizard. My professor wants me to find mushrooms in Mooshu and I have no idea where to look. Also, I was told that I get a level 48 spell but when I went to my teacher she had nothing for me, is this mushroom thing what I need to get my level 48 spell? I feel lost at the moment and don't know what to do anymore...

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
snoogy92 wrote:
Hi my character's name is Alyssa Iceflower and she's a level 48 ice school wizard. My professor wants me to find mushrooms in Mooshu and I have no idea where to look. Also, I was told that I get a level 48 spell but when I went to my teacher she had nothing for me, is this mushroom thing what I need to get my level 48 spell? I feel lost at the moment and don't know what to do anymore...

If the quest-tracker doesn't work, use the map (M). If you look in your questlog, it will say which section of MS to look in, once there, the map will tell you where to look.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Can't miss the mushrooms, really. They are green in color and u need to fight a boss and 2 sidekicks for the shrooms.

Good Luck!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
snoogy92 wrote:

um you are doing the level 38 spell quest and follow the directions and check any moo shu quest one will have ya go talk to a cow lady or go get mushrooms