Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Star Chalice Problem

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Hi,

I crafted the Star Chalice recipe the other day. It is impossible to place anywhere in my tree house yard or house, because the background layer seems to sit on top of the star. I have tried placing it in various location, rotating it, picking it up and relocating it, etc. Nothing works. My star just won't shine!

Has anyone else had this problem with the Star Chalice? It looks like a problem with the actual item being set behind the graphic for the background and other items in my house and yard.

Thanks,

qbb/Iridian Shadowweaver

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
queenlybluebean wrote:
Hi,

I crafted the Star Chalice recipe the other day. It is impossible to place anywhere in my tree house yard or house, because the background layer seems to sit on top of the star. I have tried placing it in various location, rotating it, picking it up and relocating it, etc. Nothing works. My star just won't shine!

Has anyone else had this problem with the Star Chalice? It looks like a problem with the actual item being set behind the graphic for the background and other items in my house and yard.

Thanks,

qbb/Iridian Shadowweaver

After reading your post, I tried moving my Star Chalice to my Tree House. Although I was able to place it in various locations, the star faded behind the background. Since it is liked by King Parsley, I have had it placed in my Storm and Balance houses at other occasions with no problems.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
Thanks Megan, I'm glad to know it isn't just me. I DO want to keep my Star Chalice at my Life house.

Could someone at KI please look into this issue and get back to me? It's just the star that sits behind the background graphics, not the chalice itself.

Wanna let my little star shine!

Iridian/qbb

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
yeah I have a star chalice at my cottage. The star tries to go behind many things. For me it is mostly the grassy edges of ledges that cut across my star.