Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Alone in Marleybone...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I have soloed Wizard City, Krokotopia and most parts of Marleybone. When i was going for Katzenteins Lab i belived i would have to team up.
But no! I defeted Katzentein, put the clock togheter and defeted the "extra boss" behind, all on my owne!
Then i went for Counterweight East and i did it in two hours on my own.
I beleve i will manage the West tower on my own but Big Ben it self will be hard.

If you are going solo think about planing very well before. I am a death/life wizard so i can heal my self. I think that is a must if you are soloing this game.

Richard Darkstone / level 35 Death/Life Wizard

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I would agree with you that this is an ability to do by yourself but why? One of the points of Wizard101 is to make friends and help others just like they help you. It is possible to do the whole game on your own, if you don't mind the aggravation of almost getting there and then being defeated time and time again. I use to go at this game all on my own when I first started thinking that I wanted to do this by myself and didn't need anyone's help then I met the Sunken City quest. I worked on that quest for 4 weeks getting myself up to a level 27 and finally going in to get as far as the five floor tower and then BOOM....Defeated again. It was soooo aggravating. I finally caved and went to the square and stood there asking for help and low and behold, MANY wizards are looking for help with that level so it was very easy to find someone to help me. I found three other wizards very easily and we wooped the tar out of that Grubb. Then the same friends and I took on the Tomb of the Beguiler in the Tomb of Storms. We helped each other out and we are all now in Marleybone waiting for the next challenge.

So the point is that is IS possible to do this on your own but why would you when you have so much help willing and able right at your fingertips.

See ya in the Spiral,

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
That's all well and good, but what happens when there isn't anybody else in Marleybone to help you out?

I've been in Marleybone for almost a week now and I haven't come across more than a handful of people on at one time, even when I'm on at a suitable time for most time zones.

I'd love any help I can get. In fact I've relied heavily on my fellow wizards in the past. But so far I haven't come across more than five people at a time and so can't get any help at all. I'm also a death/life wizard, so I'm doing the best I can by healing myself.

Monica Mythstalker

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Some servers are a lot more crowded than others. You can try switching servers, especially to ones that come early alphabetically, and there will be a lot more players around.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I'd be more than happy to help you out but it's a matter of when and where. I don't know if there's a way or not to reach people by their players names but if you can, look me up. I'm usually on there daily at night time. If not, we'll have to figure something else out. I for one love helping others and have found quite a few people in the Spiral that are more than willing to help as I do.

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
You are right. I rarely see anybody in either Marleybone, MooShu or Dragonspyre. Even nights when most servers are crowded or full. Maby there are so few that has succeded finishing Krokotopia?
Where ar all the players???

//Richard Darkstone - Alone in the Spiral

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
MercuryMilo wrote:
You are right. I rarely see anybody in either Marleybone, MooShu or Dragonspyre. Even nights when most servers are crowded or full. Maby there are so few that has succeded finishing Krokotopia?
Where ar all the players???

//Richard Darkstone - Alone in the Spiral

I SOOOOO feel your pain. I'm almost done with MB and barley any people have completed Katszenstein's Lab.