Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does this sound like a good idea?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
I always go to the Bazaar to get new items and yada yada yada but, I hate the time it takes to look through every single item. I was thinking, maybe there could be an advanced search that would make it easier to find items you want. Like level, school, and what the item does, and of course it would be optional.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
That is already possible. Click usable first. Then click level twice. Do the same thing with school but only once. When you do that you should get the most powerful gear. A suggestion to you, follow crafting. I am a grandmaster crafter and before i got my skyscream gear, i was using my crafted gear, the surging spirit gear. (grandmaster crafter only) Its stats are unspeakable. In the future i hope you'll go by my advice!!

Andrew ThunderBlade Legendary Diviner

Andrew RedFlame Legendary Pyromancer

Andrew DeathCaster Legendary Necromancer

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
They already have the level and school thing that just puts those at the top of the list.

But i agree with you i would love a search thing where i just type in the thing i'm looking for and it just gives me the options that have the key words i typed in. And i'm sure a lot of people will agree with your post.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010