Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mana Regeneration Spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
A few times, whilst crushing enemies (especially in gauntlets and dungeons) I begin to run VERY low on mana during battle. Lower level characters especially hit this obstacle. So how bout a Mana Regeneration spell? Something like...

Name: Regenerate Mana
School: Moon
Level Required: 25
Accuracy: 100%
Type of Spell: Healing
Effect: Convert 20% of Max Health into 30% of Max Mana

Tell me what you think or make changes!

~Valerian DarkBringer: Legendary Necromancer

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
Hello? I'd really love some replies on this thread, cause I know a LOT of you have run into the same problem before...

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Zeruel85 wrote:
A few times, whilst crushing enemies (especially in gauntlets and dungeons) I begin to run VERY low on mana during battle. Lower level characters especially hit this obstacle. So how bout a Mana Regeneration spell? Something like...

~Valerian DarkBringer: Legendary Necromancer

good idea but maybe not make it a moon spell because lunar spells are polymorphs not heals.

also the level should be level 5 and ya learn it from diego the duelmaster for o training points if you are life and 1 for any other school

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
sounds cool. But how many mana do you think it should take to use it anyway? And how much mana should you get in return? Post back if you think of anything

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
But thats exactly why I made it a moon spell. I didnt want one certain school getting it for free when all the other schools would have to pay a training point. So, I used an astral school so that everyone would have to pay the same price for the spell. Yet, none of them seem to have other spells that go along with this one, so I randomly chose Moon.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Zeruel85 wrote:
But thats exactly why I made it a moon spell. I didnt want one certain school getting it for free when all the other schools would have to pay a training point. So, I used an astral school so that everyone would have to pay the same price for the spell. Yet, none of them seem to have other spells that go along with this one, so I randomly chose Moon.

how about this make it a sun spell and make it add on to any heal or drain, then for every 50 health ya get from that spell you get mana equil to the amount or mana used timed 3x

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Zeruel85 wrote:

How about:

Name: Fortitude
School: Life
Level Required: 5
Effect: Converts each pip into +2 Mana and each power pip into +5 Mana

Quest given by Merle Ambrose after receiving Pixie

This way, regardless of level, you only earn enough mana to finish a fight, rather than recovering mana at the expense of health (kinda just like Pixie).

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
i think it would be moe fair to get this spell at a low level through a quest similar to how you get pixie, also i think ice should get small bonus on card sorta like life gets a 420 heal from pixie instead of 400. i think ice should get it better becuase it is currently the most underpowered class and needs a little boost. I'm not an ice by the way so dont accuse me of being selfish.

Explorer
Aug 20, 2009
@ebilmage: yah, that's prob a better idea. I'll revamp the spell at the end of this post.

@newbie32: Using pips = using mana, so using mana to gain mana doesn't really make sense. Therefore, you will need to use health.

Ok here's an improved idea:
All Non-Ice Wizards:
Name: Regenerate Mana:
School: Ice
Requirements: Defeat Lady Blackhope

Ice School Version:
Same as above.
Effect: Convert 20% of Max Health into 35% of Max Mana.

Whaddya think?