Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elemental horses pack, and crafing ideas.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2008
So lets start with my crafting idea.....Perhaps make it where you can dis-mantle Higher Graded Regents into lower regents. Like let's say, A acorn into mistwood, or a diamond into a ore. Cause sometimes it's hard to get certain regents. Many people don't want to wait for Ore's to show up at the Bazaar. Sometimes people have higher graded regents that they don't need, but they need a lot of lower regents. So why not be able to dismantle the higher graded regents so you can then turn that lower graded regent into something you need?

Second Idea. Elemental Horses Packs.
Now those would be like the Dragon's Hoard Pack. Give some sick looking armor, A new sword, and of course Elemental Horse mounts, and Maybe some elemental pets, like the ones you'd get as minions. The elemental horses could look like the regular Black Stallions or other horses, but the manes would maybe be on fire, or electrified? Now maybe the fire horse could be like a dark black color resemble the Nightmare pet just with a fire mane, a fire tail, fire hooves, a fire goatee looking thing, and maybe eyes that give off some sort of flame? Same with the storm one, just storm of course. The sword could maybe have a fire and storm design on it. And the gear would look maybe King Arthur type armor, but with electric or fire surging through them.

Community Leader
dood123456 wrote:

Second Idea. Elemental Horses Packs.
Now those would be like the Dragon's Hoard Pack. Give some sick looking armor, A new sword, and of course Elemental Horse mounts, and Maybe some elemental pets, like the ones you'd get as minions. The elemental horses could look like the regular Black Stallions or other horses, but the manes would maybe be on fire, or electrified? Now maybe the fire horse could be like a dark black, with a fire mane, a fire tail, fire hooves, a fire goatee looking thing, and maybe eyes that give of a sort of flame? Same with the storm one. The sword could maybe have a fire and storm design on it. And the gear would look maybe King Arthur type armor, but with electric or fire surging through them.

Yes. I love the idea of the manes of the horses being on fire or electrified.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
I considered your Crafting idea, I used to have a lot of unnecessary Black Pearls when I needed Black Lotus flowers. About your Elemental Horse Pack ideas, that is awesome! I would so buy that over a Dragon's Hoard Pack. I seriously hope KI considers both of these ideas and eventually adds them to the game.