Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

blood bat 120000!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
OK i have officially hit the highest blood bat damage EVER and the thing is IT DIDNT CRITICAL using every blade/trap ever i choose blood bat because it needed to be redeemed! the real damage was 120395 but i just rounded it so tell me can you hit higher then that with a blood bat? litterally that could kill the old malistaire and probably every bosses health in wc combined heck even kt funny stuff look for the picture in the community news

Jacob Legendary Conjurer lvl60
4 feints
16 blades
10 traps
gargantuan
time of legend 45+ treasure lol
and amplify treasure lol
all together 30 traps/blades

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Sinthar wrote:
OK i have officially hit the highest blood bat damage EVER and the thing is IT DIDNT CRITICAL using every blade/trap ever i choose blood bat because it needed to be redeemed! the real damage was 120395 but i just rounded it so tell me can you hit higher then that with a blood bat? litterally that could kill the old malistaire and probably every bosses health in wc combined heck even kt funny stuff look for the picture in the community news

4 feints
16 blades
10 traps
gargantuan
and amplify treasure lol

sweet!

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I didn't think you could do that much with bloodbat! Even though this was a fruitless act, great job! :)

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Sinthar wrote:

4 feints
16 blades
10 traps
gargantuan
and amplify treasure lol

Mathematically impossible. You cannot use more than one feint at the same time. There are not enough blades for myth that could add up to 16, same with traps. And bloodbat does, at maximum, about 120? Or less? Maybe you read the number wrong. Because it could not be 120,000 damage, that is a completely unrealistically fabricated nonsense. No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no, NO. With blood bat? That is perhaps the least possible thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
Sinthar wrote:

4 feints
16 blades
10 traps
gargantuan
and amplify treasure lol

Mathematically impossible. You cannot use more than one feint at the same time. There are not enough blades for myth that could add up to 16, same with traps. And bloodbat does, at maximum, about 120? Or less? Maybe you read the number wrong. Because it could not be 120,000 damage, that is a completely unrealistically fabricated nonsense. No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no, NO. With blood bat? That is perhaps the least possible thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

Yes but if they're different versions of feints and blades(treasure, amulet, speicial treasure). do the math and it's possible, plus he said he put gargantuan on it.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
Sinthar wrote:

4 feints
16 blades
10 traps
gargantuan
and amplify treasure lol

But, remember there could of been up to three other people in the battle and using treasure cards beacuse there are three to four sets of treasure cards, so it could be possible though NOTprobable that is my theory

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
catboy2197 wrote:
Sinthar wrote:

4 feints
16 blades
10 traps
gargantuan
and amplify treasure lol

uh you can use more than one feint at a time ( regular, treasure, amulet, ) and wow you did that without a critical?!?! nice

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Mathematically impossible. You cannot use more than one feint at the same time.
Actually it's very possible to have 4 feint. normal feint, treasure feint, item feint, eye of bartleby feint. oh and for the record no there's not enough blades/traps, have you ever heard of balance? awesome school, gives blades and traps for all schools. Just thought you'd want to know.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Sinthar wrote:

4 feints
16 blades
10 traps
gargantuan
and amplify treasure lol

Good job! I did 70,000 with an Imp, no critical, although I used treasure cards!

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
TheTrueRonan31173 wrote:
Mathematically impossible. You cannot use more than one feint at the same time.
Actually it's very possible to have 4 feint. normal feint, treasure feint, item feint, eye of bartleby feint. oh and for the record no there's not enough blades/traps, have you ever heard of balance? awesome school, gives blades and traps for all schools. Just thought you'd want to know.

Or you can Prism.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
guess it is time for someone [other than me] to start tracking the highest hits of individual spells. and i guess we can make the records offical if a screenshot is taken at the time of the hit and submitted with the stats so shoe the hit count on the screen. so have your team help you on this too.

make it a true team effort when these hits happen that are game historical
events.