Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Class Camp Site

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2011
i think they should have mini houses you can buy that are two rooms at most that look like tents in a mini neborhood sorted and decorated by class and text chat or not so until you can afford a house you dont have to live in your dorm and you can walk around your tent and see other peoples. i feel this would make having partys simpler, the commons far less busy, and getting ideas for your tent decorations simpler plus unlike the dorms you could have your own small yard. I really hope this idea becomes reality

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Eh, I am sort of between a yes and no on this one.

I could say Yes because it could be cool to actually have your friends live in a place other then their dorm. it also allows them to see your place without disturbing you and getting sent away. One thing especially good about this is that i can have pet wizards without glitching (no offense or pun intended).

On the other hand, How are the campers supposed to decorate? If you already own a castle, can you still be in a tent? Is it still possible to send a camper away? Finally, Why would anyone do this if making money is easy?

All in all, i am in between. I don't really know if this should be in or not, but that is KI's decision.

Hunter Hunter: Master of Storm

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
um...no.
just.no.n.o.
just kidding!good idea,but it sounds kinda
small. plus..this would mean you would not need dorms.
so the already busy guys and gals working on this game would have to spend hours working on deleting dorms. :( :( :( .plus all my stuff is in my
dorm and that would be deleted.I have my first pet in there!I love my little teen pet!

your compassionate witch,
Jessica drake :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
gamer5a2 wrote:
um...no.
just.no.n.o.
just kidding!good idea,but it sounds kinda
small. plus..this would mean you would not need dorms.
so the already busy guys and gals working on this game would have to spend hours working on deleting dorms. :( :( :( .plus all my stuff is in my
dorm and that would be deleted.I have my first pet in there!I love my little teen pet!

your compassionate witch,
Jessica drake :D :D :D :D

ok Jessica not to be rude but they would probably put your stuff in attic or bank just to think and i still think you have a good point it would be small

:) :-) :D :-o 8) :P

Defender
Jun 04, 2009