Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i got mission but doesnt say where to go!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
ok so i got a mission and it says use crystal on tomb in necropolis i dont no where to go its the mission the glamorous life in ds please help - elizabeth roserunner life wizard

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Go to the Necropolis, then open your backpack and look at your map. The location will be marked on the map.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to locate the tomb. Your quest helper arrow (CTRL+T turns it on and off) will show you the way.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
Sometimes you might have your arrow off. If so you can go to options and look through it. You'll see that you can turn your arrow on or off.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
colagada wrote:
You have to locate the tomb. Your quest helper arrow (CTRL+T turns it on and off) will show you the way.
but i do have it on doesnt have arrow though like a glitch

Administrator
Quest Tracker cannot be used for ALL quests, some quests you must do on your own with the help of the MAP (Press M for Map).

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
Sometimes it also helps to go through the dialogue for the quest that does not offer the arrow to guide you. What you are looking for may be better identified through the dialogue for the quest when referring to the map :)