Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two problems in wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
I am a legendary wizard in the game, and I have noticed two problems...
1. My account has a MAJOR problem with the crafting quests. It won't let me finish "Craft Services" from Felicia Worthington, and I've crafted, like, ten of each item. Has anyone else been experiencing problems similar to that?
2. MINIGAMES... I am sick and tired of getting Advendurer's Boots, Crown of Seasons and Something Robe, that I guess a level 5 might be excited about, but when I play a game in CL I would expect to get world appropriate awards!!! Like Kelp instead of Mist Wood, a level 50 hat instead of a level 5 hat, and Empower or Garg instead of Scarab or Imp. Who's with me???

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
When you go to turn in the items for your crafting quests do you have the items in your backpack? That is the most common reason you can't turn in the quest. One time I had to make two different items to turn in at the same time. I had one type done.

You might make sure you made the right thing too. I made the wrong item once when I first started crafting.

I f you have done all that I would contact KI.

Megan