Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for new spells. Just ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
Myth: Ogre

Life: Pegasus

Death: Owl

Fire: Katsune (fire fox)

Ice: Polar Bear

Storm: Giant Octopus

Balance: Sandworm

That's as far as I have gotten. I think these would be really cool to see.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
drich84 wrote:
Myth: Ogre Life: Pegasus Death: Owl Fire: Katsune (fire fox) Ice: Polar Bear Storm: Giant Octopus Balance: Sandworm That's as far as I have gotten. I think these would be really cool to see.
why don't you have a little more fun with it and post what you'd like these spells to do? like, how much damage would they do, what extra effects could they have, what would you like to see them do when you cast them? be creative and have fun with it. you're likely to get more replies then, too. :) -eli and crew

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
I can make up new schools
a wind school:spells:1 pip suggestion straight line wind 90-120hit
X pip: wind blade
3:pip:windstorm hit 290-350
wind trap
5 pip-tornado global 370-580
mystic wind healing:735 lv 35 spell wind only
48 pet tornado with white eyes 54(0)
school colors gray\white
lv 55 spell sharp wind 790-850 7pip
lv 58 pet windfox 56(0)
lv 58 spell sister tornado's global 910-990 8 pip spell
windsheild
maximum wind gives 5 pips to all friends 3pip spell
school house description: Tornado large house walk in pulls you up to the top has large yard. rooms: 6 room 1 medium ,room 2 small,room 3 medium ,room 4 large, room 5medium ,room 6 small

Survivor
May 17, 2009
johnnie54 wrote:
I can make up new schools
a wind school:spells:1 pip suggestion straight line wind 90-120hit
X pip: wind blade
3:pip:windstorm hit 290-350
wind trap
5 pip-tornado global 370-580
mystic wind healing:735 lv 35 spell wind only
48 pet tornado with white eyes 54(0)
school colors gray\white
lv 55 spell sharp wind 790-850 7pip
lv 58 pet windfox 56(0)
lv 58 spell sister tornado's global 910-990 8 pip spell
windsheild
maximum wind gives 5 pips to all friends 3pip spell
school house description: Tornado large house walk in pulls you up to the top has large yard. rooms: 6 room 1 medium ,room 2 small,room 3 medium ,room 4 large, room 5medium ,room 6 small

I am sorry but it seems like you are just babbling random stuff here. I am seeing spells but its very hard to read. Secondly I think he was suggesting new spells for the current schools not making up new schools. I dont think he was looking for new spells for a new wind school ( also I think wind is kinda included in storm). I was able to understand a little of them. why use sharp wind when you can wait for 1 more pip and cast sister tornado which does a little more damage and to all enemies. Try to think of a little more realistic spells. But great ideas for some new spells, just try to think of some for the already existing schools :)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2010
Wail: a Wailing Wraith does 85 damage per pip. Pips: X (death)

Minutaur Minion: Pips: X. 1 Pip:Minutaur Private. 2 Pip: Minutaur Soldier. 3 Pip: Minutaur Lt. 4 pip: Minutaur Genral. 5 Pip: Minutaur Warlord. (myth) 1 training point for other schools. :)

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
seriously, guys be waaay more creative :D

For Death; like a Death Judgment Lady, 150 for each Pip.

Fire; Fire Ghoul, deal 350 damage get 50 back.

Life; Bartleby's Revenge hits all enemies for 250 damage and all you teammates get 100 life back and you all get a 20 healing over time for 4 turns.

Balance; Power Judgement, hits for 100 for each Pip, but it also gives you and your teammates balanceblade.

Myth; Earthquake Drake, Earthquake hits all opponents for 50 and then a drake comes out and hits all opponents for 350 Myth damage.

Storm; Lightning Gryphon there is a big Fantasy Palace being attacked my Lightning Gryphons and they spot the opponents dealing 250 damage to all opponents.

Ice; Snowfall, snow falls, giving you and your teammates a -55 Tower Shield and giving all your opponents a +25 Hex and stunning them for 4 rounds.

Hope you see this & put it in the game, you can lower the damage and change or augment them a little, just the thought that counted for me, Thanks soo much, :D :D

Survivor
Apr 13, 2011
I hve one for storm:Zeus
effect:900 damage and stun for one round to all enemies
Image: a mountain appears and then clouds appear at the top and thenthe torso of a man appears wearing greek clothes: he sommens[sorry if mispelled] a lighting bolt and throws it the enemy[last part repeated for however many enemies there are]

Defender
May 31, 2009
drich84 wrote:
Myth: Ogre

Life: Pegasus

Death: Owl

Fire: Katsune (fire fox)

Ice: Polar Bear

Storm: Giant Octopus

Balance: Sandworm

That's as far as I have gotten. I think these would be really cool to see.

Uhm, Myth already has an Ogre, technically (the Troll, or whatever).

The other ideas are good. I like the Katsune idea the most, though.