Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pierce Train should be made to work better

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I have pierce train on a few of my pets and I would love that talent if it worked better but as it stands it needs work. When I see shield after shield being cast and pierce train isn't going off despite all of those casts being two/three shields at a time I have to question why pierce train doesn't work better than it does.

I think if someone casts a double or a triple shield pierce train should have a chance to break each individual shield off rather than a shot of breaking only one of them off which always happens to be the same school each time on the double or triple shield break. I thought that perhaps pierce train should knock off the entire double or triple shield at a time, but I think it would be a lot better if it had a chance of breaking off each one seperately.

In any case, pierce train should be made to work better than it currently does. Its a fun pet talent to have, but as is it seldom works.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
If it does not work when the person shields, use a trap, that can trigger pierce train too...

It does wonders if you actually try new things...