Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP has been acting a little funky lately

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
Lately, for my when my wizard trys to enter a PvP match, it never says that I am on a team, even during a 1v1 match. Can you help me at all? (This also happens when I join other wizard's teams as well.)
Alex Shadowsword Lv. 47 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
Survivor
Oct 28, 2008
i am having the same problem. kenneth deathsword grandmaster

Survivor
Oct 28, 2008
i am sorry when i try to join a team it says that i am already with another team. when i leave match it still puts me with them again,

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
skbronco6 wrote:
Lately, for my when my wizard trys to enter a PvP match, it never says that I am on a team, even during a 1v1 match. Can you help me at all? (This also happens when I join other wizard's teams as well.)

It does this for me also- in fact, I haven't been able to do a single match since starting the game except for the initial arena training quest. I became a member mostly for the pvp and now I am more disappointed with the game than I am enjoying it

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
This is happening to me also. It shows me the "entered into matchmaking" button but then it never does anything it freezes. i try to go into another battle and that doesnt work either. i have tried the "quick join" but still nothing. it is also doing it for ranked matches. please help with this problem. i really want to play matches but i cant :(.

Administrator
We've cast a spell in the background - please let me know if the 'funkiness' has disappeared.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Sep 22, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
We've cast a spell in the background - please let me know if the 'funkiness' has disappeared.

Nope, the "funkiness" is still there.

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Scratch my previous quote it is still a bit "funky" as in slow but it at least registers me now

Explorer
Feb 09, 2009
The funkiness has not left.

Situation is still as it was when it started last Friday. It still hangs up on looking for team.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Its still doesn't work for me. But it was working for like two matches then it didnt work anymore.
I'm level 47 pyromancer Michael Flame