Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MooShu (Too Early?)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello,

I was wondering if I am too early to be in MooShu! I am currently a Level 35 with about 4 bars full, and I am in Kishibe Village... Is this too early for me, because I am having no problem battling the enemies, although I may need 1-2 friends with bosses, am I below level, or should I level up some more before I continue? I am a bit worried with my levels ever since I heard Celestia had a level restriction, so I want to be on the right track! Let me know if I am on the right track! Thanks!

-Mason (Level 35 NecroMancer)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Justin3620 wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if I am too early to be in MooShu! I am currently a Level 35 with about 4 bars full, and I am in Kishibe Village... Is this too early for me, because I am having no problem battling the enemies, although I may need 1-2 friends with bosses, am I below level, or should I level up some more before I continue? I am a bit worried with my levels ever since I heard Celestia had a level restriction, so I want to be on the right track! Let me know if I am on the right track! Thanks!

You should be fine, but for spell quests you may have to repeat some of the dungeons...for Death you will have to face the Death Oni again. As far as heading to CL, I would do a few more side quests so you can hit the level 48 restriction...but with WT you may not even need to.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
i think you should level up more. maybe say level 37

i'm a level 39 and just finished kishibe village
(but i did do one quest in WT to help my friend in Nastrond and Jotengard )

Devin Ravenmask level 39 myth
(who technically beat WT )

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You could use a few levels if you're in Kishibe Village, which is about halfway through Mooshu. If you've skipped side quests, this would be the time to go back and do them.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
MikeStrath wrote:
Justin3620 wrote:
Hello,

You should be fine, but for spell quests you may have to repeat some of the dungeons...for Death you will have to face the Death Oni again. As far as heading to CL, I would do a few more side quests so you can hit the level 48 restriction...but with WT you may not even need to.

Yeah, for the last few days I have been going crazy with sidequests, did some Prospector Zeke, did Crab Alley, currently doing a MooShu sidequest (which gives a whole lot of XP) I might get to Level 36 before I resume MooShu! :-)

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Better safe than sorry! See what level other wizards in this area are commonly and maybe try to get closer to this level.