Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stratogys

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2009
when i play pvp i always make shore i have a stratogy
okay yeah i am not the best pvper but i am hoping by sharing my stratogys people can get better and maybe other people will post about there straogys

Okay:
Balence/Fire/Storm1vs1(all the amout af damage per pip):
save up pips shield,weakness,Black mantle ect. do that untill the fith turn theb balence blade hex or storm blade storm trap and windstorm or if heck hounding wait untill sixth turn and Fire blade then wild fire make shore to always have a wanding strike for tower shields and or your littlest school spell
1vs1 Myth ice Death:
blade trap sheild ect. somen i minoin if you are myth then when you have all of your pips keep hitting your enemy one spell after another wether its banchy or Meduisa
2v2 Balence/Fire/strom+life
B.F.S. keep doing what you do for 1vs1 then life shield and put giding light one and wait for the other team to attack then quickly heal and get pips again
2B.F.S.+Ice+life4vs4
again B.F.S. do what you do in 1vs1 ice tower leguond and as many other sheilds as you have then ice armer yourself when you get some pips life does the same as it has above
those are the stratogys i have come up with post here your stratogys!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
this is a 1v1 storm only combo
keep using stuff to buff up then when ya get 7 or more pips use discharge then next turn if ya get a power pip and have insane bolt in your hand use it and watch the damage

p.s. i looked up the chance wild bolt hit the caster and the chance is only 20 percent to hit caster