Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deck Strategies

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Wait, before you read this thread please tell me if it should be moved in a different article. This strategy provides different battles not only PvP.

Have you ever heard of a deck strategy? What you didnt?! Do you only have one deck? There also some pros about having multiple decks.

All these decks require blades and shields (unless you polymorph)

Harvest Deck:
Boss harvesting- Should be your main deck
Regular Harvesting- Should have a lot All enemy attack spells and maybe some single ones to kill the stragglers.

Collecting deck/Helping deck (helping lower levels in collecting or defeating AI)
-An all attack spells, shields for which you are fighting, some single attacks and if you are 55+ (i think) cat polymorph. (if you are a high enough lvl throw in some vengeances and amplifies)

Boss Deck: Should hold your strongest cards and some all attack spells to take out his guards. You should include shields, and blades (obviously)

PvP Deck: I have retired pvp before the wintertusk update. So i have no idea how i can help you with the new spells from opponents (Ex. Supercharge) Similar to your boss deck you should add in some convictions or cloaks if needed. I personally dont really heal because i can hold out on myself. The PvP deck treasure cards could have some blades, extra attack spells, 2-3 reshuffles, and maybe shields if needed.

If you have any idea about any modification to these decks please post them below. If you think this strategy is well..... dumb. This is for people who need it. I dont want anyone "dissing" this thread.

Hope it works! If not I'll see if i can make a more helpful update.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Doesnt seem like a PvP post.

But i think the deck strategy thing is definetely real but everyone does it in their own way. For on my balance i have a helping deck where every spell i have benefits my team, Blade storm, donate power, blades, etc.

For my ice i have a deck where everything i do is try to shield others and then hit with snow angel and that is like my tank deck so i can take all the damage (i dont like doing it but sometimes it is the most helpful)

And for my life i have my standard deck, and then i have my all healing deck where i just stack every heal i have, i love the new updates for life to its amazing critical a dryad and then healing someone for like 50k, with brilliant light, amulet guiding light,guiding light, sanctuary all that stuff. Its really great lol

Defender
Apr 01, 2011
I think most people that play long and regularly use different decks for different purposes already.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
I like the idea for a deck for bosses and helping people ( I never pvp or harvest) thanks I never thought about having to decks