Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improvements To Existing Moves

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I think some of the moves on Wizard 101 need some improvement and explanation. Post here all concerns you might have about moves.
(I think they should make dark sprite move needs some different options. On fire cat it can breathe fire or slash or even ran into enemy.) :D

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Um I dont know if this is needed but let me get a few points out.

Scarecrow's animation already has changed. it now has more relative sounds and a new movement at the end of the spell.

Any collosus enemy now does a wierd dance followed by their hand going foward to cast their spells. see for yourself, I found the dance a bit funny.

Not every animation needs more then one movement. in PvP, all i want to do is get the match over with, win or lose. i really won't worry much about an animation at all.

That's all i should say. sorry if this offended you.

Hunter Hunter: Master of Storm

Explorer
May 18, 2010
I kind of wish KingIsle didnt change the pass thing. I liked how they used to pass with a wand, staff, or no wand instead of just standing to past. Honestly I kind of find it little boring about it. I think for Dark Fairy, it should throw something like a skeleton. Idk just a suggestion, I'm getting bored what the Dark Fairy does (also my neighbor wont stop laughing evertime she cast Drk Fairy and its getting annoying). Possible for Sunbird maybe another move could be something similar to what the Lost Souls do sometimes. After the Sunbird comes out of the ground it could dive into the ground and comes back out of the ground on the oppenent. And for Centaur instead of it using a bow and arrow, it could use a sword. It can have same damage but different mvoes. One move could be charge with it's sword. It could also slash at oppenent. One more is Pheonix, it could hold up its head and build up fire in its mouth for maybe 2 or 3 seconds then blow the fire on the oppenent.