Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you regret Doing

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
cooladdy wrote:
mine is funning i regret buying my fire house with GOLD tell
I understand.....

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i regret selling my old spell deck without checking the treasure cards. i accidentally sold it with my fire and skeletal dragon cards. i really want them back

Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
Survivor
May 19, 2011
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
ispymate wrote:
so you would of rather bought it with crowns??

the reason i regretted that is because i just leveled up after that and i could buy gear

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
i regret choosing myth as my secondary. weak spells and a waste of power pips.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
I regret stitching my wintertusk crafted hat to my jester's cap in the wrong order. i had to craft it again and now i'm trying to craft an athame that i needed some of those rare reagents for! -elijah darkthorn, grandmaster artisan and legendary fool

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Well, I regret spending about 10,000 crowns on the dragon rider stuff and hardly even getting any gear, and no sword! ( I did get the bone dragon mount though )

Armiger
May 10, 2010
My Biggest regret, was using my training points when I first started the game, without knowing anything... Because, later on, when I did realize all the aspects of the game, I had to spend a fortune to get the training points back and get what I really needed for my school...

So, to all the new wizards out there, be very very careful when you use training points...

Explorer
Sep 01, 2010
Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
I regret selling my deck and wand on accident now i have to find wooden chests for gold

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Hello fello wizards sorry for posting agian. Heres another thing i regert i regert buying a 1day mount for all of my money lolz<3 ~Heather SoulStalker~ add me<3 lvl:21 pet: adult cyclops school:blance or my other account ~Brinna SunRunner~ lvl:5 school:fire pet:none

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
I regret pushing too hard to get my 3 legendaries through the entire game, and not taking enough time to hang out with friends, train my pets to epic, and craft stuff.

Iridian Shadowweaver, Theurgist

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
i regret selling my crafted fire deck and only using polymorphs for the longest time

Armiger
May 10, 2010
queenlybluebean wrote:
I regret pushing too hard to get my 3 legendaries through the entire game, and not taking enough time to hang out with friends, train my pets to epic, and craft stuff.

Yeah, but if you only have 3 Legendaries, and 1 account, you still have 3 characters you can make amends with and do those things...

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
darthjt wrote:
queenlybluebean wrote:

Yeah, but if you only have 3 Legendaries, and 1 account, you still have 3 characters you can make amends with and do those things...

LOL, in progress. But I'm going to hold off on leveling those other 3 up until I train some good pets and craft new furniture.

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
May 23, 2009
Spending a whole training point on Colossus, only to have it gather dust in my spellbook.

Heck, picking ice as my secondary at all. My best deck only has fire spells.

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I regret getting the first Mega Bundle a few levels before I hit level fifty, and realizing that the stuff in it wouldn't help me as much as I thought it would. (Except for the Fierce Hound and the house. Those are awesome.)

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
waleedprw: "I regret using insane bolt" LOL- I'm not laughing at "you" but that is a funny answer and oh so true- :)

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I regret buying a crowns wand from Zeke from the same time that I could have bought that pet he had. I just started playing back then so I had no idea what I was doing.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Survivor
May 02, 2010