Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would this be asking too much? pleaseeeeeee

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2010
Crafting of 56 robes can be accomplished by 3 schools with treasure cards they can make. Balance, Fire, and Storm have to grow from garden that makes it near impossible. Personally I don't care how difficult KI makes things as long as its equal. However we all pay the same to play so why must some be discriminated against? Please rectify this situation or do away with equipment crafting completely.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
if KI gets rid for equiptment crafting then well how would we get our crafting badges?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
What makes getting treasure cards impossible, because you have to garden? Here is a tip, if you don't want to do it, don't... If you dont want to garden, make treasure cards of your own schools and trade them for the ones you need... OR, Farm the Bazaar! IT might take days, hours, or even minutes, but you will eventually get them, since you are Refusing to do anything esle, but complain about it...

You have the right to complain, and I have the right to give you cheese!

Survivor
May 11, 2009
darthjt wrote:
What makes getting treasure cards impossible, because you have to garden? Here is a tip, if you don't want to do it, don't... If you dont want to garden, make treasure cards of your own schools and trade them for the ones you need... OR, Farm the Bazaar! IT might take days, hours, or even minutes, but you will eventually get them, since you are Refusing to do anything esle, but complain about it...

I think the issue is that there are 3 schools whose gear can not be crafted in the normal fashion. I have been trying to obtain a mere 2 Triton Cards for weeks. No luck at bazaar, and my Maelstrom Snapdragons have produced nothing. If you need a treasure card to craft equipment then there MUST be available recipes to craft those cards.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Balance and fire can craft their hydra and phoenix cards. I took my balance up to adept to be able to craft all of the hydras I needed. I got a few hydra TC's from the dragon packs too. The scald for the fire gear was bought from the bazaar. A friend crafted the phoenix cards for me.

The recipes can be bought from the balance tree in krokotopia and fire tree in raven wood, the triton cards need to be bought or gardened though. The stormzilla recipe is also also available in ravenwood as the same friend that crafted phoenix TC's for me also made stormzilla cards so I could craft my diviners level 55 staff.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2008
darthjt wrote:

But the problem with crafting treasure cards that are needed for the item is...They dont exist.. so now what? and the only reason gardening is involved is you have to replinish your energy often so KI gets you in the crowns hmmm pretty clever if you ask me.

Defender
May 06, 2009
jharper8163 wrote:
darthjt wrote:

But the problem with crafting treasure cards that are needed for the item is...They dont exist.. so now what? and the only reason gardening is involved is you have to replinish your energy often so KI gets you in the crowns hmmm pretty clever if you ask me.

I obviously must be doing something wrong. I haven't had to replentish my energy for my wizards. I do gardening and I also and working on leveling my pets to epic. Actually one wizard got 1 epic pet, and another wizard is close to it. Granted I don't have an estate filled with a garden I only have a few plants. I guess it really all comes down to choices and balance. For me I made the choice to go with a small garden others choose differently.

Anyways on topic, I do agree that the robes should be consistant. Meaning if you can make the treasure card for some robes it should be the same for all robes. Maybe one day those recipies will be added to the game. ATM I would view this more as a bug with unsure date of resolution.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
mommj wrote:
darthjt wrote:

I think the issue is that there are 3 schools whose gear can not be crafted in the normal fashion. I have been trying to obtain a mere 2 Triton Cards for weeks. No luck at bazaar, and my Maelstrom Snapdragons have produced nothing. If you need a treasure card to craft equipment then there MUST be available recipes to craft those cards.

I have many many Triton Treasure Cards, they are not hard to get... I trade them to my friends that have asked me for them... So, again, my point is, if there are ways to get them, dont demand things be changed again... Crafting has gotten too simple! There was a time, when Black Lotus Were rare and Black Pearls were impossible to get! Now, you lol you go to the Bazaar, and they usually have a stock pile of them...

I know most people don't like a challenge or want to ask around, but some people still want some parts and areas in this game challenging... And I am sorry, but if you want Great Gear, then you should have to work for it...

FrostBite, Triton, I know people have complained about those, not sure what the third is, but since I have already crafted gear for every school, some more than once, like storm, I have made 2 sets of gear for storm, meaning double the Triton Cards...

Why, because I have that many Wizards... So, if I can do it twice, I can't see why others have such a problem doing it once!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
whoa there just because you are having a problem
do not demand KI do anything .

learn why you have problems then fix it.

Wizard101 is a learning experience
and it also teaches you how
to navigate around problems
and analyze them and
conquer them
if you are willing to do so.

just because you have trouble in this
do not try to demand that others
who enjoy the problem solving be denied
their enjoyment in doing so.
it just isn't the proper way to go about it.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
letting other students find those treasure cards that only those schools can make=

getting rid of the equipment crafting= :(