Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I play wizard101 too much... 0__0

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
I have had three dreams of wizard101 in three nights. (in other words three nights in a row. lol)

dream one. A fire spell that doesn't exist. a firezilla rose on a fire kraken molten rock and so did the players on smaller rocks so they can stand and the firezilla........ (drumroll)............. sneezed. LOLZ! the sneeze was so powerful it knocked out my whole team including me and we fell into the lava. good thing it was a dream and i didn't feel anything! :D lol
dream two. in marleybone i was running away from o'leary prowlers and they surrounded me and turned me into an o'leary prowler. that's pretyy much it. lol
dream three. bartleby picked me up with roots andput me in a cage whil moolinda wu (my techer) and ambrose fought him to free me while cyrus and malitare joined bartleby to defeat prof. wu and Ambrose. i woke up before the battle was over because of my alarm clock though. :(

lol what are your reasons you play wizard101 too much?

o yeah and i got the marleybone song stuck in my head.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
lolz i have had random dreams like that too such as:
Susie GriffinBane attacking me i am on my fire and i am running screaming through the commens and some random guy asks me to be his girl Sussie starts to scream and Alex Rider shows up running from Malistare and some guy in a skrit
Alex Rider was tring to get away from one of his many enemys and then a pink dragon shows up with a girl riding it (Susie GrifinBane) and a hudge batle between Alex Rider and Susie Grifin Bane and then i show up knitting (dont ask)
also at random intervolts i start thinking about wizard lol such as:
While i was swimming i wondered once does cyrus hate swimming
while i was reading Alex Rider i wondered does Ambrose like to ride
blah blah blah blah lots of stuff about Wizard lol and Alex Rider blah blah
so i think its safe to say i read Alex Rider and play Wizard lol WAY too much

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
FireDea520 wrote:
...and some random guy asks me to be his girl.

rofl! Your dreams are too realistic aren't they?

Survivor
Jan 15, 2011
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Defender
May 31, 2009
I had a dream that my wizard Sabrina cast a spell that didn't exist... she casted Gamma O: And Gamma was an ice attack that costed 10 pips and I was soloing the Waterworks... The last boss Sylster whatshisname and the others all got pwned with 41,000 damage to all enemies lolz. When I woke up i was laughing XD

Dream two: I had a dream I got accepted to ravenwood school and I got pulled through a giant vortex in my unicorn pajamas. Then everyone in the commons looked at me and laughed, and I hid in a corner. Then a guy named Nexas became my friend and we defeated Malistaire, all before I even got introduced to the schools of magic O:. When I woke up I went to see if there ws an owl in my kitchen. I cried my eyes out when there wasnt lol

Dream three: I had all the crowns in the world and I bought everything in thr crowns shop. I wasn't happy with that, so I bought tons of gold and bought stuff with that. Still not happy, I pwned Gloria Krendell with Gamma xD She fell down to the floor and died (LOL SO HILARIOUS) Then, I talked to my friend Eric Drakegem and he said he was in love with me. So i slapped him and pwned him with Gamma. Then I realized I liked him too but he was already dead, so I couldn't bring him back.

I play it waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Sabrina
Legendary Thaumaturge
Author of The Chosen Three fanfic

~See you in the Spiral!~

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Lol! Can I tell my crazy Wizard101 dream here?
I was doing a quest for my teacher, Moolinda Wu. When I got done, I went back to her classroom and got credit. After I did that, she said "Ok, here is the boss." Then I was teleported to a big, dark, creepy mansion. There was a frog standing in front of me (It kinda looked like the storm teacher, but it wasn't).
"Meet me upstairs." he said and teleported there. As I walked upstairs, I tried to call my friends to help, but it was too dark to see my list. When I got up there, I walked into a big room and saw the frog again. I tried to get into battle with him, but he kept hopping away. I was about to give up when he snuck up behind me, grabbed me and litterly pulled me into battle. We started battling. I was about to cast my first spell when I randomly got these shoes that gave me a spell. The spell was a giant chicken wing ( ) that hit the enemy. I used it on the frog. After it attacked him, he kept attacking me with the spell ( ) and I almost died. Then my friend telported ( :D) and healed me. And we killed the frog together. And that's pretty much it. One of the scariest dreams I have had!
melcookie925