Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the prizes on ki free games

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
because today is the last day of petapalooza i went on ki free game cause i NEED that fog unicorn. so i calculated how many points i would need to get to it using the following formula (number of points per teir for doodle doug x the teir number of fog unicorn = the points that i need) or ( 1500 x 8 = 12000) so i played a game and hit 12000 and stopped at like 12300 cause i didnt want to go to the next teir. i got a code and when i redeemed it i only got 150 coins and two pet snacks! that is the rank 6 prize, two ranks below my score! are my calcuations wrong, or is the scoring sysetem bugged, or does it work diffrently, or what? plz explain and if it is a bug can you plz replace the gifts i got with rank 8 random prizes? thanks and plz respond quick

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
you calculations arent wrong i double checked the math, you are correct i dont know what happened but try getting it again till ya get it and maybe this time try stopping closer to the goal

Administrator
Each of the games SCALE the rewards at a different rate.

Your score of 12300 in Doodle Dug got you to the 6th tier of prizes.

Simply do the best you can in your favorite game. If you get a score that rewards you from a higher tier than your targeted goal, then target a lower score to see where that lands you in the rewards tiers.

We will be changing the rewards at the end of the month, so look for new prizes for the current tiers.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
We will be changing the rewards at the end of the month, so look for new prizes for the current tiers.

Does this mean that we will have changes for other rewards like weapons and gear or something else altogether?

Survivor
May 29, 2011
I got a fog unicorn the other day...I didn't even want it...I have since hatched it with a krok, and now have a high pedigree Krok pet that I've always wanted :-)

I was playing the blox game, I don't know what score I got, but I got up to level 9.

Explorer
Jun 09, 2010
I play wizard blox all the time, have since i first got iphone. My highest level is 13, and score is 750,862. I've gotten a lot of mega snacks (thank you KI!), 3 storm snowmen and one gobbler pet, but no fog unicorn. I regularly reach level 10-11. The fog unicorn must be a pretty rare drop or I'm just unlucky lol

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Survivor
Oct 24, 2010
i think the rewards are mostly random, but i got death scarab with 25,000 points on doodle doug

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Each of the games SCALE the rewards at a different rate.

Your score of 12300 in Doodle Dug got you to the 6th tier of prizes.

Simply do the best you can in your favorite game. If you get a score that rewards you from a higher tier than your targeted goal, then target a lower score to see where that lands you in the rewards tiers.

well what about if i got 130,000 points in sorcery stones and all i got was 100 gold

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
is this on the iphone only? if it's not, can anyone tell me a legitimate tier thingy for the rewards? i'd like to see what's there. :-D

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
um so i wanted to try and get a pet there and all i always got was a fog unicorn is there anymore pets even though its nit pet pallooza in k free games

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I got the fog unicorn playing wizard bloc on my iPhone. I got to level 10-13 I think. My usual loot is transformations, about 500 gold, and some other item. Usually then other item is pet snacks, sometimes cool wands, and pets occasionally. I have gotten then fog unicorn, death scarab, and shard tail dragon. I guess that's good prizes. I also get rental mounts for a week so I don't have to buy a permanent mount

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
My son got 2 fog unicorns, both at level 9 on Sorcery stones.
I played and got to level 12. I got a level 1 pet snack and a 1 hour transmute. Seems backwards.
And Professor Greyrose, a question: How often do the prizes change? Is it once a month? Is there a list anywhere of the current prizes? I was super excited to win a Sorcery Stones mini-game kiosk for my house this week (with a 475,000 score), but when I exceeded that score by more than 200,000 points (677,000), I got 2 rank 4 pet snacks. Do higher score have an equal chance of getting lower tier prizes or are you 'cut-off' from good prizes after you play x-number of rounds?