Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet-a-Palooza has Ended

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Pet-a-palooza has ended, but the KIFreeGames/WizardBlox rewards will continue until the end of June.

Look for announcements about new pets coming to the Crown Shop throughout the rest of the month!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Is KI free games going to keep giving pet bonuses or is it ending today also along with pet o palooza?

Administrator
The KIFreeGames/iPhone Wizardblox rewards will continue to be the Pet themed rewards until the end of June.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
The KIFreeGames/iPhone Wizardblox rewards will continue to be the Pet themed rewards until the end of June.

umm a lot of people have commented on this issue but no staff is responding so scince lydia is already looking at this plz tell me how that scoring system works
i need that fog unicorn but 12000 points in doodle doug dont cut it for a teir 8 prize and only for a teir 6 prize and i dont know why
help!

heather wildflame lvl 37 pyro
dont ignore a spark for soon it will be an inferno

Administrator
ibeamazing101 wrote:
umm a lot of people have commented on this issue but no staff is responding so scince lydia is already looking at this plz tell me how that scoring system works
i need that fog unicorn but 12000 points in doodle doug dont cut it for a teir 8 prize and only for a teir 6 prize and i dont know why
help!

You only need look on the KIFreeGames site to find the information you seek:

There are many different tiers of rewards. Since each game scores at a different rate, each game will reach the tiers at a different score.
Sorcery Stones rewards start at a score of 25,000.
Doodle Dug rewards start at a score of 1,500.
Dueling Diego rewards start at a score of 2,000.

Each of the games SCALES differently as you progress. Simply do your best and if you've hit a tier higher than your goal, adjust your play until you get different scores that will give you different tier rewards.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 12, 2009
Administrator
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
ibeamazing101 wrote:
help!

You only need look on the KIFreeGames site to find the information you seek:

There are many different tiers of rewards. Since each game scores at a different rate, each game will reach the tiers at a different score.
Sorcery Stones rewards start at a score of 25,000.
Doodle Dug rewards start at a score of 1,500.
Dueling Diego rewards start at a score of 2,000.

Each of the games SCALES differently as you progress. Simply do your best and if you've hit a tier higher than your goal, adjust your play until you get different scores that will give you different tier rewards.

oh cause i got to 18,000 points and i still got a teir 6 prize :(

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Survivor
May 19, 2011
Hello fello wizards sorry for wiriting agian. I hope that you will have anouther pet-polozza ~Heather SoulStalker~ add me <3 lvl:21 pet:adult cyclops school:blance or my other account ~Brinna SunRunner~ lvl:5 pet:none school:fire have a nice summer:D

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Pet-a-palooza may be over, but the question is "did it ever really get off the ground?"
The announcement looked promising, retired pets coming back for a while, all pets on sale and new pets throughout the month of June.
The only retired pets that came back that I saw were the Red Gobbler and the Pale Maiden, both of which were probably retired because nobody wanted them in the first place. The only pets that were on sale were the pets in the crown shop, the crowns pets in the pet shops did not go on sale (I'd like a storm hound, but not for 15K crowns) and as of the 20th, the only new pet in the crown shop is the Evil Sandman. I imagine that a lot of people were hoping for a Water Mole or a Splithoof.
I would have liked to have seen some of the rarer dropped pets available for crowns, maybe some of the more common drops available for gold.

Maybe next time

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Pet-a-palooza has ended, but the KIFreeGames/WizardBlox rewards will continue until the end of June.

Look for announcements about new pets coming to the Crown Shop throughout the rest of the month!

I'm honestly disappointed. I expected many more new pets, other than Evil Sandman, but... I'm sad to say you guys didn't deliver anything to my greater interest.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
af6at wrote:
Pet-a-palooza may be over, but the question is "did it ever really get off the ground?"
The announcement looked promising, retired pets coming back for a while, all pets on sale and new pets throughout the month of June.
The only retired pets that came back that I saw were the Red Gobbler and the Pale Maiden, both of which were probably retired because nobody wanted them in the first place. The only pets that were on sale were the pets in the crown shop, the crowns pets in the pet shops did not go on sale (I'd like a storm hound, but not for 15K crowns) and as of the 20th, the only new pet in the crown shop is the Evil Sandman. I imagine that a lot of people were hoping for a Water Mole or a Splithoof.
I would have liked to have seen some of the rarer dropped pets available for crowns, maybe some of the more common drops available for gold.

Maybe next time

There are Splithoofs called Striped Boars being sold from Sir Nigel Higgenbottom, but nontheless I completely agree. I was honestly let down...