Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I find my legendary fire gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2010
I'm a Level 60 Fire wizard and I have been looking since the level 60 upgrade for information on where to find all of it but I haven't found anything! I have searched many places on the internet and I haven't found any information on where to get my Legendary fire gear :? Where can I find all of it? I would like to know please! Any information in very much appreciated! :-D Thanks everyone!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
The legendary gear are items dropped in the waterworks dungeon in crab alley. like with anything dropped, though, it's never definite how many times you'll have to beat the bosses there before you get any of it. -eli and crew

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
tiggger14 wrote:
I'm a Level 60 Fire wizard and I have been looking since the level 60 upgrade for information on where to find all of it but I haven't found anything! I have searched many places on the internet and I haven't found any information on where to get my Legendary fire gear :? Where can I find all of it? I would like to know please! Any information in very much appreciated! :-D Thanks everyone!
At waterworks, a legendary only tower at crab alley.