Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you have againest Piggles?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
People probably just don't like them because of the pedigree.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
My favorite pet on my Legendary Balance is a talented piggle. After hatching other pets for weeks trying to get something cool, I messed up and hatched something like a 5th generation Jade Oni / Sea Dragon mix with the Talented Piggle. Suprise! My new <very> Talented Piggle has dragonblade, spritely, damage boost and accuracy boost.

Love that pig!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
No offense, melcookie, but I don't like them (I hate "cute" things). But I don't make those kind of comments nor have I ever seen someone making them.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
melcookie925 wrote:
I know this may seem like a random topic, but the question is the topic name.
I have about 40 piggles and I love them! They're adorable! But whenever people see them they either pretend to cook them, or say something like "Yum piggles! That will make awesome ham!" or "Yay! A piggle will make yummy magic bacon. Let's cook it and eat it!"! I know they're joking but this kinda annoys me. It kinda says to me that no one respects these pets. Also, when I ask people if they like piggles they'll say "Eh piggles, they're ok." or "No, I hate piggles! They're stupid!" A stray piggle is the first pet you earn in the game and everyone is againest them?! I mean they're cute, funny and loveable! I love piggles and what does everyone else have againest them?
melcookie925

I think they are cute.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Explorer
Sep 14, 2009
I guess maybe it's because their so common. Many people, like myself, LOVE rare pets and not common ones, but I would never trash the piggle because it's a classic pet. You can't make fun of a classic.

-Madison Silverblade
Level 46 pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 24, 2011
if anything piggle have so many colors and look that i go home for minute look at every single one but, the reson plp look down on them is because they'er the frist or second pet you get. at least thats what i think

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
1. bad stats
2. most high lvls look for more "rare" pets
3.lower levels have them
4.your kinda addicted to collecting them lol
5. they're fat and chubby

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
Thy piggle is weak,cheap,low in petigree,and dumb
But on the other hand they are cute,can fly,and make great bacon :D

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Well, honestly, they're just common, cheap, and plain. There's a ton of them and the only kind I like is the Cupig because it's out of the ordinary (it has a diaper! That;s awesome!).

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
I like them but I feel that piggle are trying to replace owls as a wizards best friend. Since the only owl we know in the wizarding world or in our school Ravenwood is Gamma

Aaron Drakewalker Level: 60

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
That piggles mainly give talents to self except for myth shot.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
thorvon65 wrote:
Oh I know exactly where you are coming from, I pvp a lot so when i saw the stripped boar was only 25 tickets i bought a 142 boars. They are my cute little boar armor and they have their lil shileds and lil spears it is very cute. But everyone always say BACON BARRAGE or something of the sort. But if any of them challenged my almighty boar army they would lose. But yes pig rights are in question here lol.
Lol, cute. I know you get bacon from pigs, but pigs on Wizard101 our for our enjoyment! You can have cute little pig pets! And you get to fight pigs. You can make bacon out of the bad pigs! Yeah! Ninja Pig bacon anyone?

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
bravevline wrote:
No offense, melcookie, but I don't like them (I hate "cute" things). But I don't make those kind of comments nor have I ever seen someone making them.
You mean you hate everything cute?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
they dont like them because of the pedigree? hatch them with an epic pet (doesnt have to be the age) and you can surprise them. when you think you have seen everything, try seeing a stray piggle using scarecrow

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
Seriously most of the arguments against piggles are seemingly false from my prospective. I've trained quite a few "rare" pets and you know what I found? "rare" pets are just as likely, if not more, to have selfish talents are the average piggle or cheap low level pet for that matter. Also, just because a pet has a really high pedigree does NOT mean it will manifest super awesome abilities... it just means that it COULD. And who's to say that all of those rare pet talents are that useful on a regular basis? What if your pet gets a nice "may cast" fire spell but you're in a place thats full of fire monsters? That pet may have a pedigree of 58 and with that spell it shows as 58(20) but only if you're fighting ice monsters is it really useful on the chance your pet decides to cast it. I have a few piggles of my own and still use them because none of my other pets have manefested any better talents as of yet... plus I think they're too cute! :P

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
melcookie925 wrote:
I know this may seem like a random topic, but the question is the topic name.
I have about 40 piggles and I love them! They're adorable! But whenever people see them they either pretend to cook them, or say something like "Yum piggles! That will make awesome ham!" or "Yay! A piggle will make yummy magic bacon. Let's cook it and eat it!"! I know they're joking but this kinda annoys me. It kinda says to me that no one respects these pets. Also, when I ask people if they like piggles they'll say "Eh piggles, they're ok." or "No, I hate piggles! They're stupid!" A stray piggle is the first pet you earn in the game and everyone is againest them?! I mean they're cute, funny and loveable! I love piggles and what does everyone else have againest them?
melcookie925

I love piggles, If I was able to get my but into a dungeon without chickening out, then I'd get the gold I need to buy them. I love them, and how can anyone cook them? I would say " Nah, lets cook you!" As a reply to let eat the bacon. I don't even eat real bacon I eat turkey bacon! If I could I'd invent Body Guards for protecting those cuties!

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
For starting myth wizards, sure, piggles are awesome.They give myth boost and resistance and accuracy. But when I trained my piggle up to adult as a young balance wizard, I was very disappointed to see that I only recieved a two percent boost to myth, which is not my secondary school. I then hatched it with a dragon, hoping I would get a pet with better talents, but all it gave me was another piggle with the exact same pedigree. I believe that they only produce more piggles when hatched with anything. Yes, I know that they're probabaly the cutest thing in the game, but they don't help at all. My piggle army is very, very happy roaming around in my house, thank you very much.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 53 Balance

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
What do I have against piggles? As an avid PvPer my #1 answer would be all the selfish talents.

Sure, plenty of other pets are just as selfish when it comes to the talents they learn, but maybe its just my disposition as whenever I see someone with a piggle pet in a 1v1, I just assume I'm going to win xD (which is not always the case...not tooting my own horn here)

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
I love piggles! I have a gold piggle, moon piggle, valentine piggle, and just a regular piggle! Im planning to try to collect more rare piggles. They are so adorable cute! I agree with you though, no one shouldnt insult the cute piggles

Jasmine RoseGem, Level 54 Pyromancer

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Orbit100 wrote:
umm some piggles are cute but they can get old

That's like saying dogs can get old. How dare you insult piggles. Your just jealous of them cause they probably look smarter than you.
jk jk

Survivor
Jan 18, 2009
flarzedrago9 wrote:
I like them but I feel that piggle are trying to replace owls as a wizards best friend. Since the only owl we know in the wizarding world or in our school Ravenwood is Gamma

Aaron Drakewalker Level: 60

I take issue with this comment! No offense but this is Wizard101 not Harry Potter. From my experience of fantasy stories owls are rarely used at all in conjunction with wizards/witches/warlocks. until the potter books Archemities (i think that how you spell it, i cant remember) from the sword in the stone was a singularity that wasnt really taken seriously. If anything cats were the common pet of magic users unless you got into the d&d stories.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
I have nothing againest piggles :D

Sabrina goldenblossem- lvl 29 death

P.S if you see me add me and does anybody know christopher star