Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you have againest Piggles?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I know this may seem like a random topic, but the question is the topic name.
I have about 40 piggles and I love them! They're adorable! But whenever people see them they either pretend to cook them, or say something like "Yum piggles! That will make awesome ham!" or "Yay! A piggle will make yummy magic bacon. Let's cook it and eat it!"! I know they're joking but this kinda annoys me. It kinda says to me that no one respects these pets. Also, when I ask people if they like piggles they'll say "Eh piggles, they're ok." or "No, I hate piggles! They're stupid!" A stray piggle is the first pet you earn in the game and everyone is againest them?! I mean they're cute, funny and loveable! I love piggles and what does everyone else have againest them?
melcookie925

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Oh I know exactly where you are coming from, I pvp a lot so when i saw the stripped boar was only 25 tickets i bought a 142 boars. They are my cute little boar armor and they have their lil shileds and lil spears it is very cute. But everyone always say BACON BARRAGE or something of the sort. But if any of them challenged my almighty boar army they would lose. But yes pig rights are in question here lol.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
ok well honestly i don't like piggles because they're so small and chubby. they remind me of pigs odviosly. Its not that I don't like pigs but its just that piggles are so uncommon and normal for everyone to have. they're also really cheap :) sorry

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
melcookie925 wrote:
I know this may seem like a random topic, but the question is the topic name. I have about 40 piggles and I love them! They're adorable! But whenever people see them they either pretend to cook them, or say something like "Yum piggles! That will make awesome ham!" or "Yay! A piggle will make yummy magic bacon. Let's cook it and eat it!"! I know they're joking but this kinda annoys me. It kinda says to me that no one respects these pets. Also, when I ask people if they like piggles they'll say "Eh piggles, they're ok." or "No, I hate piggles! They're stupid!" A stray piggle is the first pet you earn in the game and everyone is againest them?! I mean they're cute, funny and loveable! I love piggles and what does everyone else have againest them? melcookie925
my sister IRL had a pet pig and i hated it and it hated me. so my hatred of pigs carries into the game from real life experience with the animals. i wouldn't say anything to a stranger using a piggle in the game, though, cause that's your prerogative. i just personally don't like them myself. -etherchaos

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
ignore them they dont know how good piggles are
i have some very good piggles from gift card and the others are decoration for my castle , i love piggles to but since the most common ones are the stray piggle that why people sometimes hate them some dont give cards but the others do i love piggles they are my favorite pet to

p.s. i have a very cute valentine pigle that looks like a cupid

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Survivor
May 09, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
I have about 40 piggles and I love them! They're adorable! But whenever people see them they either pretend to cook them, or say something like "Yum piggles! That will make awesome ham!" or "Yay! A piggle will make yummy magic bacon. Let's cook it and eat it!"! I know they're joking but this kinda annoys me. It kinda says to me that no one respects these pets. Also, when I ask people if they like piggles they'll say "Eh piggles, they're ok." or "No, I hate piggles! They're stupid!" A stray piggle is the first pet you earn in the game and everyone is againest them?! I mean they're cute, funny and loveable! I love piggles and what does everyone else have againest them?
melcookie925

Ditto! They are fun and adorable! But, I guess since, well, now they're coming out with all these new, cool-looking pets that everybody talks about, I guess they don't really have respect for some pet that's probably been one of the first pets to exist on Wizard101.

-Danielle- Fire-Level 49

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Okay i have soooooooooooooo many piggles on my life Anna Sunflower (lvl 57)
and i have to say i really do like piggles i dont see how you could not :D (though i hav not gottan anyone of them up pasted tean :()
i see what you mean some of my friends dont like my piggles O:
i like my piggles and thats all that matters to me and i am glad you like yours too :)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Pigles are adorable! :D
The 2 I really love are the ones from Valentine's Day and the blue one with a sun on it's belly! Like a Care Bear one! LOL!
Don't feel bad there will always be mean people in this world but this should not stop you from loving what you have and care for!
Just ignore them or just tell them that your piggles mean a lot to you and that it hurts your feelings for them to make fun!
Hopefully they will stop!
I pray every day for a better world and I try to help people one at a time to get there!

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
With you on that one. Everyone says my firecat millie is lame, well she was my first pet (i got her before tge pet pavilion) and one of the best racing pets I know. I hatched her with a storm salamander and got a storm salamander. Bonus. no farming included. i maxed all of her bars (intellect, power, strength, etc.) and hatched her with a dragon to get a dragon that was a higher-than-usual pedigree. Well, i object! Millie is the best firecat I know of, although I expect many to argue

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
The reason everybody insults piggles is probably because they are high levels and they have their own high level pets. I am life so I have the satyr and the forest lord. Those pets have pedigree levels of 53 and 59, respectively. Are you a higher level (like above 40)? If so, those people might be laughing at you for having some 30 pedigree pet that, along with the dragon, was the FIRST EVER pet in the game. They are probably like, "Why would that character want a PIGGLE when they could have an awesome school specific pet that gives a card???" They just expect you, by then, to have a pet with a higher pedigree. But that is no excuse for them insulting your favorite pet.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
hellboy315 wrote:
The reason everybody insults piggles is probably because they are high levels and they have their own high level pets. I am life so I have the satyr and the forest lord. Those pets have pedigree levels of 53 and 59, respectively. Are you a higher level (like above 40)? If so, those people might be laughing at you for having some 30 pedigree pet that, along with the dragon, was the FIRST EVER pet in the game. They are probably like, "Why would that character want a PIGGLE when they could have an awesome school specific pet that gives a card???" They just expect you, by then, to have a pet with a higher pedigree. But that is no excuse for them insulting your favorite pet.

I agree , except what I think is the reason is the pedigree, as this guy said. I think that if you hatch the piggle with a higher pedigree one would make it better. No comment about its looks. :)

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
im with ya even thogh i dont have any piggles and the fact that they have a low petigry dosent mean you shoud insult them and i always intend to get a piggle but im always to busy to get one. STOP INSULTING PIGGLES!

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925

If you don't like it just tell them i fel offendd and will remove you or report you.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
im with you, i like hounds my best pet is an ice hound and i got a 4th generation heck hound with a pedigree of 60 that casts spritely. it seems alot of people dont look at the talents of the pet they just see the pet.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008

If you don't like it just tell them i fel offendd and will remove you or report you.

i dont think that would be a good idea reporting them over insulting your piggle i also dont see how people like them so much ...

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
I have tons of dragons and I mean tons if them. Honestly I have nothing against piggles but I dont see anything good in them either.Kyle DragonTamer 52 ice wiz

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
I know how you feel! :-o A lot of people don't like piggles but they are so adorable! I don't have many piggles but they are still so adorable! 8) I love piggles and that is that! On my Ice Wizard, Olivia Roseheart, I wanted a piggle so badly! And also I think that people should stop taking out their hate of pigs on piggles. Piggles are just pigs... with... um... wings! They may be a bit chubby but they are still so adorable!

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925
First off i will say.....it isnt the first you get in game....it 'CAN' be your first these days but no...there are others that can drop from Unicorn Way. 2nd....I have a few Piggles or Morphs there of....and I dont consider any pet not lovable....Maybe why i have too many to count thru all my houses......going to have a hell of a time finding ones i may want XD....

If it comes to their Pedigree that could be part of it....But of course anyone knows even a Piggle can get to Sea Dragon or Higher.....Just...takes tweeking.

You just may have some childish ppl XD.....I mean i go to some of my friends houses or friend of friend and a funny party is going on ..... Almost causes me to loose mine mind XD.

As a good pet I dont know if i would want a piggle on my side but some of ruining if trained well

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
It's not that i don't like piggles i think they kinda funny and huggable, but honestly the talents they give for battles or racing aren't very good...

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925

i love piggles they are so cute :D one time i had 30

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925

i agree piggles rock go PIGGLES
Devin Myth Breath legendary pyromancer

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
KennethB wrote:

i dont think that would be a good idea reporting them over insulting your piggle i also dont see how people like them so much ...If they don't listen