Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do one become Grandmaster Artisan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2011
heya reader ;)

i'm a master artisan and the questline ended in Dragonspyre it seems. i didn't get a new quest to follow up in order to become a grandmaster artisan. seems kinda vierd. who and where do i need to talk to ?, so i can advance to the last level of crafting. it's sooo frustrating to run into these dead ends :-(

please respond and please no flaming ;)

Valdus Greengrove
60 life wizard

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
The dockmaster in the floating lands for celestia is also the last level crafting trainer. He will give you the quest to get the last level of crafting

Good Luck!

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
borisboombloom wrote:
heya reader ;)

i'm a master artisan and the questline ended in Dragonspyre it seems. i didn't get a new quest to follow up in order to become a grandmaster artisan. seems kinda vierd. who and where do i need to talk to ?, so i can advance to the last level of crafting. it's sooo frustrating to run into these dead ends :-(

please respond and please no flaming ;)

Valdus Greengrove
60 life wizard

See the rotund guy on the beach in Floating Land for your final crafting quest. He will give you the recipe, so you don't have to purchase it.

Be prepared to spend a lot of time looking for pearls and golden pearls. I recommend farming the Lunarium for them, as otherwise you will spend many hours standing around the bazaar trying to buy them. While you're there, you can buy the other necessary reagents, but some of them are expensive, so you need lots of gold.

A more efficient strategy is to buy recipes to transmute black lotus, pearls, and golden pearls, and then farm Floating Land for black lotus, and places that spawn ore and cattail. Lots of ore and cattails are necessary to transmute black lotus, if you don't already know that, and pearls are made from black lotus, and golden pearls are made from pearls :-)

Anyway, best of crafting happiness to you, Valdus!

Regards,

GM Artisans Iridian and Scarlet

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
thorvon65 wrote:
The dockmaster in the floating lands for celestia is also the last level crafting trainer. He will give you the quest to get the last level of crafting Good Luck!
additional- his name is pierce stanson and, when he gives you the quest, he also gives you the recipe. you don't buy it like you've had to in the past. -elijah darkthorn, grandmaster artisan