Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking For Friends

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hi Everyone!
I'm looking for people that I could play with since all of my friends have kind of quit -,-'
I'm level 38 fire wizard on Mooshu, if anyone here wants to be friends my characters name is Blaze Duskblade and I'm fine with anyone in Mooshu idc what part you are on :D

Survivor
May 27, 2009
It seems kind of weird that you would post this. No offense

Blaze Thundercloud Legendary Conjurer

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
i'm in dragonsprye but i'll sure help you i'm level 47(can't wait to level up) and my Name is Blaze Gem

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
Strange post? Is legitament? hmm.... Well name of my main is Valdus Sandmask and recently i hang around the Pet Pavilion in Realm Unicorn. Unicorn and Wu are my main hang outs. Possible to also find Justin Moonmask or Justin(death) there too if Valdus isnt there or could be offline.....

I am writing this at about 10am east the 14th and shall be there on one of the 3 for a few hours

Done with pets for now....if ya want to find me or others I would Suggest you add a Realm you travel most or pick as your realm....

I am going to be going farming for gold not sure where so no help

I can look back another time

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Ok well I'm in mooshu and would love to help you and you help me, I just defeated plaque oni like a week ago. You can find me by the name Courtney Greenthistle. Just tell me where you hang out and I can look for you there in the spiral. We'd be a powerful team since your fire and I'm ice. 8)

Courtney Greenthistle
lv 41 master thaurmatage

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Shadow04979 wrote:
Hi Everyone! I'm looking for people that I could play with since all of my friends have kind of quit -,-' I'm level 38 fire wizard on Mooshu, if anyone here wants to be friends my characters name is Blaze Duskblade and I'm fine with anyone in Mooshu idc what part you are on :D
your best bet to make friends is in game during your journeys. however, if you want people to find you through a post, it's best to also supply the realms you're usually in, what areas you may frequent, and the times you're usually on (incl time zone). i have yet to come across a single person who posts on these message boards, even though some supply their names, because there are so many areas, realms, and times that they may be on. anyway, good luck! -elijah darkthorn, legendary conjurer

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
Need help or a boss giving you trouble? Say Hi if you see me online. I'm there to lend a spell or three.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Explorer
Jan 17, 2010
Ok shadow i am back XD......When you get online Check your Realm, The Area 'Your Main Quests' are in, and if your close to done with that we can figure you will be in next area.

Most of us know the areas almost by heart so just tell us those 2 things....I Travel Realm Unicorn and Wu mostly as i said earlier.

Edit the first post when you c this so When I log in I can see where you are. It takes generally an hour for any update to forms to take place message wise so yeah......But yes it can take up to 24 hours.....If it doesnt get in there well......