Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just 1 Boss Idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 05, 2010
I don't really know where this boss should be at but I decided its just a Bonus Boss.

So Here was my boss (It should be challenging maybe or not)

Name: Durkur Brildfire

School: Fire

Health: 24,560

Rank 12 Boss

Minions: Ausyrus Moon Rank 10 Boss Moon 7,560 Health, Wyldrus Stellar Rank 10 Boss Star 7,560 Health, Janyrus Solaris Sun 7,560 Health

Spells: Fire Blade, Fire Trap , Firezilla, Tower Shield, Choke , Efreet, Power Nova (Fire), Hex, Fire Dragon, Power Link

Critical Rating: 60

Block Rating: 90

Resist: 90% Fire, 12% Myth

Boost: 50% Ice and Storm

Intro lines: You may have reached me but you will be under my wrath of fury! Muahahahaha!

Outro lines: Inconceiveable! How could a child so puny defeat me?! Huh, I will return someday Muahahahaha! Durkur Fades away into the fire, It's over for now.

Cheats: If you Attack Durkur first he will interrupt your turn and say "Trying to kill me?" then he casts a - 100% Tower shield on himself,
which will stay on him until you kill his minions. After every 5 rounds he will stun 3 people and "Dizzy time!" and he will keep stunning the 3 people until the person who isn't stunned attacks one of his minions. If you heal when Ausyrus is alive he will cast a rebirth which heals 1,000 without an absorb.
Durkur will cast a Fire version of Power Nova which deals 750 Damage
if you stun him. Also if you attack Durkur's tower shield he will cast his own spell that removes all of your allies' plus your blades and shields except weakness and traps.

Physical attack: 145 Damage per pip to 5 pips.

Hope you like my Idea!! :)

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
all of them over powerd too much life and impossible without ambrose with you

Defender
May 05, 2010
It might not be possible right now but this could be a boss like when they raise level cap. Should be possible by then.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Delver
Jul 21, 2009
lol have you all been to water works ? the main boss already has 24,000 health .

if a new boss should be rank 16 with 40,000 health

I love fighting bosses the bigger the better.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2010
It doesn't seem that hard. It is basicaly Sylster Glowstorm with three minions instead of two.
You think that's hard? Wait until you hear my idea...
You unlock this boss at level 70 (this would come out with the next world.)
Name: Lutta Shapeshifter
Health: 30,000
Power Pip Chance: 100%
School: Varies
Minions: Varies, Rank 12 Boss, 12,000 Health
Cheats:
1. If you shield, she says "Your armor, my armor" and copies the shield.
2. If you blade or trap, she says "You fortify, I fortify" and casts Balanceblade.
3. After round 1, she summons a Gloomtalon Idol minion (death). She does the same after rounds 2 and 3.
4. At the beginning of round 4, she interrupts by putting up a Balefrost. As she is casting it, she says "These bubbles cannot be popped!" meaning if you try to replace it, she pulls it back up. She also says "Blades will be frozen!" meaning all blades used when the balefrost is up will be removed. This morphs her team to ice, heals herself for 10,000 health, and turns the Gloomtalon Idols into Frozenfeather Idols.
5. Four or five rounds later, Lutta changes the Balefrost into Wyldfire. This changes her team to fire, and her Frozenfeather Idols to Flamebeak Idols. She gains 10,000 health and says "Traps will be burnt!" All traps will be removed during these rounds.
6. Four or five rounds after that, she replaces the Wyldfire with Darkwynd. She says, "The storm allows both!" indicating that both blades AND traps are okay to use. Her Flamebeaks turn to Thunderwings, and she gains 10,000 health.
7. Five rounds later, Lutta puts up a bubble that increases death damage by 25%, changing her minions back to Gloomtalons. "Death will suffocate all!" is her scary quote, meaning all blades and traps are NOT okay to cast. She gains 10,000 HP.
8. When you kill her first minion she says "Don't mess with my minions!" and casts Frost Giant (yes it stuns.) She follows this with Blinding Light which removes all the stun shields (for future purposes?). After the second minion, she says "You do not heed warnings!" and follows up with Storm Lord (and it stuns.) When the third is gone she shrieks "Without my idols I am cursed!" and spams a 95% infection on herself. The next morph will activate the infection, so she gains 500 health instead of 10,000.
9. If her health goes below 2,500 without her dying, she says "Guess what? I can heal!" and uses a satyr that gives 5,000 health.
10. If you deal over 10,000 damage to her without her dying, she screams "FYNGROT!!!!" and uses her laser eyes to stun a player for 4 rounds.
Speech (before): Idols, looks like we have a challenger! As for you, wizard... Prepare to taste the wrath of MORPHING! HAHAHAHA!"
Speech (after): WHAT?! You defeated me??? Don't worry, I'll be coming back... and stronger than EVER BEFORE! HAHAHAHA!

Explorer
May 18, 2010
Ok that sounds like a fun boss but sort of hard. He should be like in a dungeon. When you defeat the boss in the dungeon it should like give you 60,000 XP A good team would be Ice, Storm, Life, Death.I think the boss doesnt need that much health. I already thought a boss that had 13,000 and he was hard enough. Maybe like 17,000-20,000 health.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
love the idea though i think the helpers should be ice poor Elizabeth FireBreath

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
mythmaster1523 wrote:
I don't really know where this boss should be at but I decided its just a Bonus Boss.

So Here was my boss (It should be challenging maybe or not)

Name: Durkur Brildfire

School: Fire

Health: 24,560

Rank 12 Boss

Minions: Ausyrus Moon Rank 10 Boss Moon 7,560 Health, Wyldrus Stellar Rank 10 Boss Star 7,560 Health, Janyrus Solaris Sun 7,560 Health

Spells: Fire Blade, Fire Trap , Firezilla, Tower Shield, Choke , Efreet, Power Nova (Fire), Hex, Fire Dragon, Power Link

Critical Rating: 60

Block Rating: 90

Resist: 90% Fire, 12% Myth

Boost: 50% Ice and Storm

Intro lines: You may have reached me but you will be under my wrath of fury! Muahahahaha!

Outro lines: Inconceiveable! How could a child so puny defeat me?! Huh, I will return someday Muahahahaha! Durkur Fades away into the fire, It's over for now.

Cheats: If you Attack Durkur first he will interrupt your turn and say "Trying to kill me?" then he casts a - 100% Tower shield on himself,
which will stay on him until you kill his minions. After every 5 rounds he will stun 3 people and "Dizzy time!" and he will keep stunning the 3 people until the person who isn't stunned attacks one of his minions. If you heal when Ausyrus is alive he will cast a rebirth which heals 1,000 without an absorb.
Durkur will cast a Fire version of Power Nova which deals 750 Damage
if you stun him. Also if you attack Durkur's tower shield he will cast his own spell that removes all of your allies' plus your blades and shields except weakness and traps.

Physical attack: 145 Damage per pip to 5 pips.

Hope you like my Idea!! :)

he should be in a secret tower in wc