Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seeking Storm/Rain Beetle

AuthorMessage
Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Hello Wizards of Wizards101.

I am seeking a Storm/Rain beetle that was temporarily available during a special promotional time.

While I cannot get the actual pet, my best bet would be to hatch with it in hopes of getting a Storm/Rain beetle egg.

It is an incredibly cool looking pet, and I really want to make an effort to try to get one. Anyone interested in hatching his/her Storm/Rain beetle with me, please post a reply, and we can make some kind of 'appointment.'

Thank you wizards.

Administrator
You do have a chance of winning your own on KIFreeGames. Get to reward tier 7* on any of the games on KIFreeGames.com for a chance at a Storm Beetle Pet

*Tiers and game levels are not the same.
There are many different tiers of rewards. Since each game scores at a different rate, each game will reach the tiers at a different score.
Sorcery Stones rewards start at a score of 25,000.
Doodle Dug rewards start at a score of 1,500.
Dueling Diego rewards start at a score of 2,000.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Administrator
Any of the games can net you that reward, just play the one you're the best at!
If you get a reward from a tier higher or lower, you can keep playing until you narrow in on the tier for that game that nets you 175 gold, then you know you're in the right tier for a chance at the pet!

Then just keep trying to get similar scores to the one that got you 175 gold and best of luck.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
Ok first tell me what a tier is? im sorry i dont know but it might help me more to understand it and how how of the score am i supposed to get to get the storm beetle

Administrator
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
ive already seen that part im just confuesed on what level and score is the tier

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Survivor
Nov 26, 2008
not anymore i figured it out now i got two death scarabs because i had one to start out with but now i going for the storm beetle anyone get it and know what there score was that they got it at?

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Thank you Professor Greyrose for that reply. I learned quite a bit about the KIfreegames that day.

I did not know they were even available.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2009
i have rain beetle, got quite a few from hatching with people. i would be glad to hatch with you sometime, my name is talon ravenblood in game