Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School bundles?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I would love to see school specific bundles. They would be just like the Epic and Mega bundles, but be specific to school. I could see AH-lot of money in it. Me being the proud owner of 2 wizards (soon to be three) i would buy one for each. They would include a house, wand, pet, crowns, shoes, robe, hat and a mount. They would be specific to each school and no trade or auction, and would reflect the level you are at purchase.

So, you is with me? :P

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Survivor
Mar 01, 2011
I agree but they should have a crowns package and a gold package worth lots of gold and not as cool. :D

Explorer
Oct 16, 2009
you know how people think the current bundles are based off of the worlds? that could be possible. however, i think that it could also be sorted by school.

epic bundle: myth, has armor, spear, gryphon mount, fierce hound (but that's death), and a massive FANTASY castle.

mega bundle: balance, has Arabian clothes, a palace with a genie, a flute wand, magic carpet, and a snake in a basket

Survivor
May 19, 2011
i have to things to say 1st what about a school bundle exsmpale: ice a frozen wand a iglo house all the snow cards and much much more :D 2nd thumbs up if you agree