Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

questions to the profesers other wizards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 19, 2008
i want to know reasons (if you have any) that you picked the school for any of your wizard(s). also i'd like to know your favorite legendary spell :-)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2011
Im a Balance Wizard.
Ive been hearing that Balance is a very strong profession to be in. It CAN get a little annoying when most enemies in Krokotopia have Balance Resist, but it all works out in the end. Especially since I the REAL Balance Professor isnt a human!

But if you are talking to the actual instructors, ignore this message.

Defender
Nov 19, 2008
Quinzal wrote:
Im a Balance Wizard.
Ive been hearing that Balance is a very strong profession to be in. It CAN get a little annoying when most enemies in Krokotopia have Balance Resist, but it all works out in the end. Especially since I the REAL Balance Professor isnt a human!

But if you are talking to the actual instructors, ignore this message.
\

um ok?

Survivor
May 22, 2010
KennethB wrote:
i want to know reasons (if you have any) that you picked the school for any of your wizard(s). also i'd like to know your favorite legendary spell :-)

I for one did not pick my school and ended up with balance (which i am very happy about). I also think you should have to take the short test in the begining so it puts in the school best suited for you. I guess this message doesnt answer the question but i am just sharing my thoughts.

Hobey Ho, Lets Go Mates!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
KennethB wrote:

i picked ice because i love snow and cold things such as ice cream and popsicles.
so when i looked at all the schools discription i knew ice was the school for me and when i met the teacher and how nice she is, i knew that i will someday be a great ice teacher

destiny iceflame level 40 ice wizard

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
i picked life (did the quiz) because i love trees and plants and stuff

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i picked balance randomly but i think its better than most schools

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
KennethB wrote:

I picked fire because when i took the test it said i was fire plus i was very happy i got fire because i thought it sounded powerful

Devin MythBreath lv 60 fire

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Myth!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Myth, I chose it randomly the first time, and never looked back. Myth is (IMO) more fun then other schools, and definitely uses more strategy then the hit and run schools (Fire, Storm and Death).

Due to our tendency to die a lot, it requires slightly more strategy then Balance, Life and Ice.

Also, we are scary in PvP :P

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Legendary Conjurer
Benjamin Dragonblade-Legendary Diviner

Survivor
Jul 14, 2010
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
Myth!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Myth, I chose it randomly the first time, and never looked back. Myth is (IMO) more fun then other schools, and definitely uses more strategy then the hit and run schools (Fire, Storm and Death).

Due to our tendency to die a lot, it requires slightly more strategy then Balance, Life and Ice.

Also, we are scary in PvP :P

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Legendary Conjurer
Benjamin Dragonblade-Legendary Diviner

Seriously, fire isn't a hit and run school considering we have enough time to do damage over time and still survive. But i chose fire considerinng can have allot of power in they're heckhound spell

Anthony Ghostward
Master Pyromancer