Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To much money?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
i have found a problem with the potion refill money. ok so when you get your first potion bottle to refill it only takes 100 gold. as i progress i find this a good amount seeing that i barley need it but now i see the price has changed! to fill one bottle is now in the 300's. is this because of my lvl or has w101 changed the amount entirely? it gets really annoying now sine i use the bottle frequently now. plz reply and tell me if it is because or my lvl or not.

Sincerely,
Brittany Deatheyes lvl 26 Death wizard :D

Administrator
As you level up your Wizard, your health and mana limits increase.
The more health & mana you need the potions to refill, the more they cost.

community@wizard101.com
Illuminator
May 22, 2009
nikkibella2 wrote:
i have found a problem with the potion refill money. ok so when you get your first potion bottle to refill it only takes 100 gold. as i progress i find this a good amount seeing that i barley need it but now i see the price has changed! to fill one bottle is now in the 300's. is this because of my lvl or has w101 changed the amount entirely? it gets really annoying now sine i use the bottle frequently now. plz reply and tell me if it is because or my lvl or not.

Sincerely,

You can save a lot of money by simply playing a mini game. Potion Motion is the best. You only need to get 1050 pts to fill your bottle if your mana globe is already full. Once you get to 1050 points just hit the x on the corner to close the game. This process only takes a few minutes.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
superluther wrote:
nikkibella2 wrote:

Sincerely,

You can save a lot of money by simply playing a mini game. Potion Motion is the best. You only need to get 1050 pts to fill your bottle if your mana globe is already full. Once you get to 1050 points just hit the x on the corner to close the game. This process only takes a few minutes.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

I do this all the time to.

Survivor
May 08, 2011
Survivor
May 16, 2011
You should try duling diego its fun and challenging but now I can get to the boss of the 4th level. You only have to beat the 1st level to fill a potion