Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What would YOUR wizard101 movie be like?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
This will be an interesting movie. Lets see what i can come up with

Plot:The main character, Benjamin ice shard, is on a quest to recover the 8 lost artifacts of all the worlds but his rival, scarlet golden flame is also searching for them. its a race aganist each other as they search for the treasure to deliver to the royal museum. On the way he has to use skills, his magic, and of course his mind. Of course he does run into obstacles including Malistare, Giant boulders, and a few rivals.

Main characters:Ben iceshard-main character. Ice. Scarlet golden flame-Ben's rival. Fire. Christopher Iron mask-Scarlet's partner. Balance. Elizabeth ghost runner-Ben's partner. Death.

Story of the main character:Ben ice shard was hired by the royal marleybone museum to recover 8 artifacts from all the worlds. Before that he found out he was a wizard when he finished 5th grade.

summary:The opening has Ben running away from a boulder and ducking into a passage way with his partner. He runs around trying to get the treasures and Scarlet and Ben end up both getting four treasures. so they have to find a 9th treasure that they find out after delivering the eight treasures to the museum and end up going after it.

Bad Guys:Scarlet and Christopher-Ben and Elizabeth's rivals. Minor Bad Guys's. Malistare- We all know him. Meowiarity- You also know him.

Solution:In the end Ben saves Scarlet from a collapsing building at the floating land after finding the 9th treasure. After that Ben and Scarlet become friendly rivals. -Insert ending credits and Ben's theme music here-

If anyone wants i can write a full movie script. I might even put it in fan fiction.

-Benjamin Ice Shard Level 60 Ice-

Explorer
May 25, 2009
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:
Me and my friends are making a wizard101 movie and i'm writing the skript! Great idea's! Our movie revolves around Caitlin Silverblade, a Balance Wizard who has to face: loss of school in Ravenwood, bullies in other schools that tease her, a crazy roomate and (of course) the looming threat of Malistare. She even befriends two life wizards who are very advanced (23 and 34). How do you like it James Skullwielder? :\

P.S. We're using one of those computer cameras and enhancing the picture and we're going to put our voices in too.
cool! :] whats the name of the movie? I'll check it out on youtube sometime ^-^ cya guys ill post more for this idea

Explorer
May 25, 2009
clcastillo wrote:
In Wizard101 movie I would have theme of a wizard who tries to free his father from Malistaire and has help of many other wizards.

Main Characters: Aaron Shadoweyes- Smart guy; Aaron Shadowsword- Very stubburn, Scarlet Jade- Keeps team in order; Angel- Care less about anything (Hates Aaron Shadowsword), Jared Soulthief- tries to be a showoff
Support Characters: Shelek the Wise, Cyrus Drake, Headmaster Ambrose, Prospector Zeke, Gamma (Headmaster's Pet), Mr. Licoln, Penny, Talon Fireblade, Quinn Fireblade, Jose Ice, Natalie Dragonbreeze, Isaac Shadow, Timothy Frostleaf
Villians: Malistaire, Meowity, Nirini Champion, Rattlebones, Lord Nightshade, Akilles, Dracions, Charmed Slave, O'Leary smuggler, Lost Souls, Ghouls, War Horns
Settings: Wizard City, Krokatopia, Marleybone, Dragonspyre, Celestia

I already wrote a book about this. "Nightmare of a Wizard"
I also have wrote a series of book similar to this. "Legend of the wizards"
1. Father's Freedom
2. Lord of the Sea
3. Final Destiny
4. The Last Stand
5. A New Legend
6. Rise of the Colossus Warlord
7. The Last Wizard
8. Fall of the Spiral
9. Return of the Legends

P.S.
As much as I love playing Wizard101, I also love to write books espically about Mythology things. Wizard101 inspired me to write books about it because there so much to write about lol. I would really like to set a goal to make one of my book to become a movie. I was currently thinking about doing Nightmare of a Wizard. Currently I'm working on a book called "Life as a Servant". I got the idea because in the game I have a master which is a girl. Thank goodness she only "Cruely nice" :) It means sometimes she will have a moment so its not a good time to disobey her or she wont be a happy camper. I became her servant when I made a stupid bet, I bet her I would beat her in a PvP and I totaly forgot she shields like crazy and guess what? I have no earthquake :P .
cool :3 we should get together on w101 and do a movie cuz i got hypercam2 all ready :) well i gotta go cya!

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Plot: The main character uncovers a conspiracy going under the spiral. Yet they don't know who is in on it. The main character's friends try to aid the main character with her ideas but, Merle thinks the main character is having false accusations. so he sends her away to a different world. She helps the world with it's needs. her two friends beg Merle to forgive her and, he does from the news of the world. but, when she returnes Wizard city is enshrouded in darkness. In the dark time The main character tries to help it bury the world out of the terror. Yet she keeps failing due to the evil wizard who is keeping her delayed. but, she over comes it and, wins.

Main Characters: It revolves around Elizabeth Shadowmancer. She is a Grandmaster death, she gets angered easily, she hates people and, other wizards except for her friends. Her brother Hunter BattleCaster a myth Legendary, is a stubborn and, very cocky. Along with her friend Fiona Daisyblood is a adept life wizard who is sweet, funny and, caring. And, Ellie's mentor Donna Pearlhead a legendary death she is kind, funny and, helpful.

Story of the main character: Elizabeth was a tom boy, kind of girl. Hunter and, herself played games till the sun rised. One day Elizabeth was forced to take a weird trip with Hunter. Once they arrized they realized no one was there to take care of them. A odd portal appeared and, it seemed to pull them in.They stepped through the odd portal and, got warped into the spiral. They still don't know how the got there or where they are.
Summary: read plot from above

Bad Guys:
Jennifer rose (Ice wizard)
Morgan Rhyme (life wizard)
Lucas Skydreamer (storm wizard)
Solution: Elizabeth uncovers the secret plot going on between fellow wizards Jennifer, Morgan and, Lucas. They send them away and, never let them return.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i know this is impossible to do but could someone try to make a 3d style movie without use hyper cam and the game. and it would be nice if real vioces where used but that would take weeks to make.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
i think the movie should have the main charatures to have problems with each other that they work out all the way.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
Full of drama and violence and my own little twist on the world of the spiral:

Plot: 1 wizard becomes crazed with power. Discovers there is a way to control the very movement of the spiral . Tries to grab such power, in the process, floods marleybone, destroying half of it. (Hmm I wonder which type of wizard would have that kind of power? :p )

Villains: Only one villain, but with a few cowardly henchmen.

Heros: A team of 3: Ice, death and myth

And...I have more but...I don't feel like typing anymore.
Death could be the one that tries to grasp that power. After all death can do anything the other schools can for a price. And if you have a necromancer, remember the level 18 spell quest and what Dworgyn says, death wizards must be strong or they to turn to the dark side.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Not wizards, but rather creatures. The characters; A forest sprite named Donna, a mander named Mike, a sea elemental named Myson, and a colosus named Clyde.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
jayrose5555 wrote:
sparky1233334444 wrote:
I posted once but then my cat walked over and deleted it.

Weird! My cat did that too. He was sitting in my lap and moved the mouse and clicked the X button! He is just to tech savy. Right before I could sumbitt it.
i can beat that i was making a post and when i somited i got loged off.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
I have already got a great idea for a plot, but it is a story on the Fan Fiction, and KI has only uploaded 1 part of my story. Telling you all how the plot goes would be spoiling the whole story. but you can still follow it.

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
clcastillo wrote:
In Wizard101 movie I would have theme of a wizard who tries to free his father from Malistaire and has help of many other wizards.

Main Characters: Aaron Shadoweyes- Smart guy; Aaron Shadowsword- Very stubburn, Scarlet Jade- Keeps team in order; Angel- Care less about anything (Hates Aaron Shadowsword), Jared Soulthief- tries to be a showoff
Support Characters: Shelek the Wise, Cyrus Drake, Headmaster Ambrose, Prospector Zeke, Gamma (Headmaster's Pet), Mr. Licoln, Penny, Talon Fireblade, Quinn Fireblade, Jose Ice, Natalie Dragonbreeze, Isaac Shadow, Timothy Frostleaf
Villians: Malistaire, Meowity, Nirini Champion, Rattlebones, Lord Nightshade, Akilles, Dracions, Charmed Slave, O'Leary smuggler, Lost Souls, Ghouls, War Horns

1. Father's Freedom
2. Lord of the Sea
3. Final Destiny
4. The Last Stand
5. A New Legend
7. The Last Wizard
8. Fall of the Spiral
9. Return of the Legends

P.S.
As much as I love playing Wizard101, I also love to write books espically about Mythology things. Wizard101 inspired me to write books about it because there so much to write about lol. I would really like to set a goal to make one of my book to become a movie. I was currently thinking about doing Nightmare of a Wizard. Currently I'm working on a book called "Life as a Servant". I got the idea because in the game I have a master which is a girl. Thank goodness she only "Cruely nice" :) It means sometimes she will have a moment so its not a good time to disobey her or she wont be a happy camper. I became her servant when I made a stupid bet, I bet her I would beat her in a PvP and I totaly forgot she shields like crazy and guess what? I have no earthquake :P .
I like to read about myths and stuff like that. So where could i read your books? I'm sure i would LOVE them.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
First of keep this in mind: this is after my final book of the fan fiction's i've made except for the first paragraph (not uploaded my books date of post: august 15th, 2011) SPOILER ALERT!

Seargent Hunter LegendWraith has already had 2 of his teamates fall before his eyes, he is now only left with one partner, corperal Sarah LifeWeaver they have won a war against the draconians by destroying 5 towers by pressing a self-destruct button inside the towers (not to bright draconians) on the final tower detination 2 members of his squad didn't make it out of the tower, his fellow squad members: Seargent Jason DragonTamer and corperal Ammanda NightHammer. Hunter now has to keep him and sarah alive from the surviving draconians, especially the 7 great draconians.

July16th 2011 2:00PM mission time elapsed: 27:50

We need to find that device Jason was using to contact command I said I know sarah said. We both searched for the device around the destoyed tower the tower was so damaged it visually seems that the big pile of shrapnel was once a tower. but sarah found something more intresting, a teleporter with a picture of fort tablet, our HQ. Sarah jumped in buut when she disappeared the portal collasped, I couldn't believe I was now alone is the wasteland of DragonSpyre.

July16th 2011 3:00PM mission time elaspsed 28:50

As sarah stood up she immediently saw colonol dylan, Good to see you coroperal, we've been waiting for a report on your status, Jason and Ammanda didn't make it sarah told, The war's over good thing too said colonol dylan. What about Seargent Hunter? said dylan, He's...M.I.A she spoke unstabally. Oh well dylan spoke, if he's a lone wolf in DS then he's a dead man. When the words hit sarah, she couldn't seem to accept Hunter would die even though the squad had been together for a few hours Hunter became like a brother to her. Col. Dylan interrupted her thinking, you can return back to your castle we will call you until your next mission in the next war. No she said beifly, I have a mission to complete right now she said, What mission? dylan said finding hunter she said strongly. That's maybe your most noble move yet he said a teleporter will be waiting for you in the armory, sarah raced over tho the armory and jumped into the teleporter.

She looked around when she landed, she saw Hunter he had never looked more desperate, and hurt then she had ever seen before he had burn scars on his face and hands they looked 3rd degree to her. sarah ran over to him, what happened she said curiously I spoke in a soft voice due to weakness, Leontara I said he's back sarah said? yes I said x cough cough x ugh I could feel the life in me slowly fading away, my spirit began to rise out of my body. Then I spoke my final words, send me out... defeat x cough x leontara. please do- my eyes closed slowly and all the life presence in me faded away.

A tear began to roll down Sarah's face as Hunter closed his eyes, she began to track down leontara to get her revenge.

More to come!

Hunter LegendWraith level60 necromancer

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Hey everyone, I might actually upload my story to fan fiction!!!

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
hunteray09 wrote:

GREAT IDEAS EVERYONE! I too, love to write books about wizard101. I have written a six book series. Each book is based on a world. I would like to share the sixth book with you for movie form:

Plot: Malistare has gotten hold of a strange staff to call on the Dragon Titan! This staff will order the Dragon Titan to destroy the Spiral for him. Little does he know the Dragon Titan, when set free, does not take orders from puny wizards. War starts out across the Spiral and the wizards must fight in the war and defeat the Dragon Titan AND Malistare.

Characters: The MAIN one is James skullweilder lol. James is the son of Malistare. Yes, it's really tough. He is known as "the chosen one" to defeat his father.He is death Christina is james best friend. They both like each other but dont tell till the end. she is storm. Blake is hard working and good at building. He is a fire student and is James best "guy friend". Aaron thunderblade and Ashley Earthwalker are double crossers. They both are dating and decided to join Malistare to get revenge on James for reasons of their past. Aaron- Storm Ashley- life. Matthew and Jessica are James other best friends. (Yes James has a lot of best friends XD) There are SO much more characters but I cant explain all.

Villans: Aaron Thunderblade, Ashley Earth walker, Paul Thundervolt, Malistare, Dragon Titan, Draconian General, and many more.

Solution: James and a group of ten of his friends break into Malistare's lair. A huge battle rages across it until James comes face to face with his father. They battle harshly and James ends up winning. But there is another problem: The Dragon Titan. James and Christina race to Marleybone where the dragon is circling Big Ben. They go to the very top, and defeat the dragon. Then they.... well it's what happens after a ton of movies. They find out they love eachother and yeah...

I wanna say so much more but this story would fill up over about 500 pages. So I tried to get as much done as I can...

Hey hunteray/James.I think your thinking is excellent!I'm writing a story too.It's really long.I don't want to give any details just cuz I don't want to.Lol right!I think your story is really great.How many have you wrote.This is my first.

MeganGriffinSword
Grandmaster Sorcerer
Level 52

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
clcastillo wrote:

1. Father's Freedom
2. Lord of the Sea
3. Final Destiny
4. The Last Stand
5. A New Legend
7. The Last Wizard
8. Fall of the Spiral
9. Return of the Legends

P.S.

Super cool!Are they published?

MeganGriffinSword
Grandermaster Sorcercer
Level 52

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
mine actually would be with real people and it's not impossible because you ever heard of harry potter and you know how you make a symbol and we battle on stadium,mine wouldnt have any of that.it would be just shooting a little wisp out of your wand at your enemy and the spell would come.

the wisps would be the color of the element of the spell:

fire-red
ice-blue
storm-purple
life-green
death-black
myth-yellow
balance-tan
sun-orange
star-pink
moon-white

the story line would be basically the story line of the game in a shorter form

i hope you liked my ideas!

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
( sweet i don't have to make my own thread for this) I actually had the idea for a wizard101 movie where a wizard makes a huge discovery of a forest world called Brazlia. *The Brazlia Story*
Intro: Brazlia is a world that used to be connected to mooshu, but broke off when the dragon titan attacked dragonspyre (not malistaire, but when the dragon titan originally attacked, in dragonspyre past).
Plot: Wizard discovers brazlia while exploring. Wizard discovers the main villain plotting. Wizard and friends are sent to stop the main villain but they have to prove themselves to the brazlian gods.
Main Characters: Benjamin Dragonsword, Fire, main protagonist
Connor Lionhammer, Balance, Ben's Best friend
Kelcey Unicornstone, Ice, Ben's other best friend and Ben's Love interest
Robert Ironcloud, Death, Ben's friend who he has known since he started going to ravenwood.

Story of the main character: Benjamin is a wizard born in dragonspyre and his house was burned by draconians and his parents were killed.
Summary: Ben discovers the key and ventures to Brazlia. He is attacked by main villain who nearly kills him but Ben narrowly escapes. He is joined by Katherine, Connor, and Robert, and they venture to Brazlia and do tasks to convince the Brazlian gods to give them the knowledge to find and defeat the main villain
Bad Guys: The main villain, Lord Dragonblood, the fierce general and descendant of one of the sorcerers who originally raised the dragon titan.

Will post more on this!

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Characters: Ice wizard, fire wizard, storm wizard, life wizard.

Plot: The titans are starting to wake up again, and this team of four has to get to the bottom of it. They start out disagreeing, and arguing with each other. But, that changes when they team up to sneak out of detention. The next day, they hear about a dragon attacking marleybone. They discover a plot to awaken the titans so they fight each other till the very spiral is destroyed.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
FireGod299 wrote:
( sweet i don't have to make my own thread for this) I actually had the idea for a wizard101 movie where a wizard makes a huge discovery of a forest world called Brazlia. *The Brazlia Story*
Intro: Brazlia is a world that used to be connected to mooshu, but broke off when the dragon titan attacked dragonspyre (not malistaire, but when the dragon titan originally attacked, in dragonspyre past).
Plot: Wizard discovers brazlia while exploring. Wizard discovers the main villain plotting. Wizard and friends are sent to stop the main villain but they have to prove themselves to the brazlian gods.
Main Characters: Benjamin Dragonsword, Fire, main protagonist
Connor Lionhammer, Balance, Ben's Best friend
Kelcey Unicornstone, Ice, Ben's other best friend and Ben's Love interest
Robert Ironcloud, Death, Ben's friend who he has known since he started going to ravenwood.

Story of the main character: Benjamin is a wizard born in dragonspyre and his house was burned by draconians and his parents were killed.
Summary: Ben discovers the key and ventures to Brazlia. He is attacked by main villain who nearly kills him but Ben narrowly escapes. He is joined by Katherine, Connor, and Robert, and they venture to Brazlia and do tasks to convince the Brazlian gods to give them the knowledge to find and defeat the main villain
Bad Guys: The main villain, Lord Dragonblood, the fierce general and descendant of one of the sorcerers who originally raised the dragon titan.

Will post more on this!

Awesome! Love how it has nothing to do with the game storyline. It sounds pretty epic lol :3