Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What would YOUR wizard101 movie be like?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
This is probably thinking outside the box totally but I love to think outside the box :-D.

Ok, so I would really love Kingsisle to make a wizard101 movie (I know it would be hard. Once again read the top of this post.) If they DID make a wizard101 movie then tell me something like this:

Plot: Don't tell me Malistare taking over the spiral. If you do, put some creativity with it. Don't just use the whole storyline from the game.

Main Characters: Maybe like the doodle from the comics or YOUR wizard character. Talk about relationships with friends they might have or enemies like bullies or bosses etc. Tell what school the character is in!

Story of the main character: Did they live in an orphanage in the real world then found out they were wizards? tell me their background!

Summary: Tell important parts of what would happen in YOU'RE wizard101 movie

Bad Guys: Tell me the evil enemies that are threatening in you're movie!

Solution: What did you're character do to fix everything. Was there a war? Did the bad guy become good? Get creative! .

You may tell more about you're movie if you like!

-Jamesskullwielder Legendary Necromancer

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Full of drama and violence and my own little twist on the world of the spiral:

Plot: 1 wizard becomes crazed with power. Discovers there is a way to control the very movement of the spiral . Tries to grab such power, in the process, floods marleybone, destroying half of it. (Hmm I wonder which type of wizard would have that kind of power? :p )

Villains: Only one villain, but with a few cowardly henchmen.

Heros: A team of 3: Ice, death and myth

And...I have more but...I don't feel like typing anymore.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Me and my friends are making a wizard101 movie and i'm writing the skript! Great idea's! Our movie revolves around Caitlin Silverblade, a Balance Wizard who has to face: loss of school in Ravenwood, bullies in other schools that tease her, a crazy roomate and (of course) the looming threat of Malistare. She even befriends two life wizards who are very advanced (23 and 34). How do you like it James Skullwielder? :\ ;)

P.S. We're using one of those computer cameras and enhancing the picture and we're going to put our voices in too.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
first i must say two things: 1. who doesn't like to think outside the box and 2. that last part caitlananne said sounded cool.

I am really agaisnt the lidea of a movie or a tv show and this is really my fan ficiton i am never going to post.

Plot: a group of wizards who all start school with each other and becomeing friends like the way you befriend a shy new kid. they find a hidden room in the libray and find out of an sercruit invasion on all the worlds at once in not very long. BUT! they don't know who was encharge of the war. and it was going to be a horribale war even worst the the alamo or veit knom(I know its misspelled) so they try to warn everyone but no one listens so they will have to stop it them selves.

i am hoping it will be a humoris adventiver.

Charathers: (i got the idea after playing around with my real charather ant what she should be like)
Olivia Hawk is a life wizard(and my real wizard the rest i made up) she is nice, imaintive, clever, but she is always sad on mothers day becasue she has two dads no mom and she also has a small but chatty dragon she is also semi aisan and semi itailon.
Henry Thunder is a storm wizard. he like to invent small little robots, he is an amzing swimmer but is terrified of high places. he is active, funny, and has a huge crush on Olivia but is too scarded to tell her instead he tries to impress her.
Hunter(no one knows his last name) is a fire wizard. he is impatiant, stuborn, hardheaded(litterly and figheratily), and will rush into things often getting himself burned and others. he claims to be from a fiarey home in a valcanio but instead he is from wisconsin.
Sydiny Dust is a blance wizard. she is nice and smart but is the absoutly the oppiste of blance she can never go ten feet with out tripping over air. she is a complt clutz and falls down more then a monkey can scream when she can see. but blind is has perfect blance.

Villains: of corase all the monsters of the worlds stornger and in bigger numbers, but the genral whos name is The Genral (the veiwers will never see the front of his face) he is this strange soul who feeds on other people's souls and tries to take theirs.

Soltion: I don't want to give much away but i got the idea after haveing a dream of fighting evil canabitsitick vampire second grade girls and a evil living prosulin doll. i all will say is you get to see and eye after it falls off and the needed a jar and a broom. :-D and some really good mimicking

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
oh and i just rembered the song they play in the end credits is definig gravity

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
In a wizard 101 movie it should be based on what the quests are and losely follow them (in other words you should go to all the worlds have the Krockonomicon and other importent detales) but it also needs to have intristing twists your star needs to have a back story a personaltiy and that alone will chang the story not to menchen tha friends and enemys your star meets along the way
My wizard 101 movie would be based on a girl (Elizabeth FireBreath) who is fun to be around though more the alone tipe but you would never guess shes a great friend though is a bit snappish and has a shortish fuse and a hauting back story witch is, Eliza DrakeRider and Jonna FireBreath her parents where the main reson DragonSpire is in ruwens so she more that anyone knows that Malistare has to be stoped
don don don :-P

Explorer
May 18, 2010
In Wizard101 movie I would have theme of a wizard who tries to free his father from Malistaire and has help of many other wizards.

Main Characters: Aaron Shadoweyes- Smart guy; Aaron Shadowsword- Very stubburn, Scarlet Jade- Keeps team in order; Angel- Care less about anything (Hates Aaron Shadowsword), Jared Soulthief- tries to be a showoff
Support Characters: Shelek the Wise, Cyrus Drake, Headmaster Ambrose, Prospector Zeke, Gamma (Headmaster's Pet), Mr. Licoln, Penny, Talon Fireblade, Quinn Fireblade, Jose Ice, Natalie Dragonbreeze, Isaac Shadow, Timothy Frostleaf
Villians: Malistaire, Meowity, Nirini Champion, Rattlebones, Lord Nightshade, Akilles, Dracions, Charmed Slave, O'Leary smuggler, Lost Souls, Ghouls, War Horns
Settings: Wizard City, Krokatopia, Marleybone, Dragonspyre, Celestia

I already wrote a book about this. "Nightmare of a Wizard"
I also have wrote a series of book similar to this. "Legend of the wizards"
1. Father's Freedom
2. Lord of the Sea
3. Final Destiny
4. The Last Stand
5. A New Legend
6. Rise of the Colossus Warlord
7. The Last Wizard
8. Fall of the Spiral
9. Return of the Legends

P.S.
As much as I love playing Wizard101, I also love to write books espically about Mythology things. Wizard101 inspired me to write books about it because there so much to write about lol. I would really like to set a goal to make one of my book to become a movie. I was currently thinking about doing Nightmare of a Wizard. Currently I'm working on a book called "Life as a Servant". I got the idea because in the game I have a master which is a girl. Thank goodness she only "Cruely nice" :-) It means sometimes she will have a moment so its not a good time to disobey her or she wont be a happy camper. I became her servant when I made a stupid bet, I bet her I would beat her in a PvP and I totaly forgot she shields like crazy and guess what? I have no earthquake :-P .

Survivor
May 19, 2011
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
OK. Here it goes:

Plot: Malistare wants to marry Morganthe. So, he's trying to get Morganthe's heart by (almost) destroying the spiral.

Characters:
Courtney Life (Life wizard, Main Character ,friendly and attractive.)
Lord Teddy (Courtney's pet, Imp, speaks English) :-o
Peter SkullCoin (Death wizard, Courtney's Rival, Boastful and Proud) 8)
Scarlet IceWings (Ice wizard, Courtney's BFF, Kind and creative) :-D

Courtney's story: She is the princess of KT and Became a wizard cuz she ran away. :-(

Summary: Courtney runs away, becomes a wizard, then....................................
I'll tell you more later
-Courtney Life

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
chloso wrote:
OK. Here it goes:

Plot: Malistare wants to marry Morganthe. So, he's trying to get Morganthe's heart by (almost) destroying the spiral.

Characters:
Courtney Life (Life wizard, Main Character ,friendly and attractive.)
Lord Teddy (Courtney's pet, Imp, speaks English) :-o
Peter SkullCoin (Death wizard, Courtney's Rival, Boastful and Proud) 8)
Scarlet IceWings (Ice wizard, Courtney's BFF, Kind and creative) :-D

Courtney's story: She is the princess of KT and Became a wizard cuz she ran away. :-(

Summary: Courtney runs away, becomes a wizard, then....................................
I'll tell you more later
-Courtney Life

oh the imp should have a british accent i love it when the mythical creatures in a movie that shouldnt talk but do have a british accent

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:
Me and my friends are making a wizard101 movie and i'm writing the skript! Great idea's! Our movie revolves around Caitlin Silverblade, a Balance Wizard who has to face: loss of school in Ravenwood, bullies in other schools that tease her, a crazy roomate and (of course) the looming threat of Malistare. She even befriends two life wizards who are very advanced (23 and 34). How do you like it James Skullwielder? :\ ;)

P.S. We're using one of those computer cameras and enhancing the picture and we're going to put our voices in too.

Awesome! That's a great idea! Computer cameras as in Hypercam? Yes I use Hypercam too, and upload the videos to you tube. To check out some of my videos, type: Jamesskullwielder on you tube

Squire
Jun 19, 2009

GREAT IDEAS EVERYONE! I too, love to write books about wizard101. I have written a six book series. Each book is based on a world. I would like to share the sixth book with you for movie form:

Plot: Malistare has gotten hold of a strange staff to call on the Dragon Titan! This staff will order the Dragon Titan to destroy the Spiral for him. Little does he know the Dragon Titan, when set free, does not take orders from puny wizards. War starts out across the Spiral and the wizards must fight in the war and defeat the Dragon Titan AND Malistare.

Characters: The MAIN one is James skullweilder lol. James is the son of Malistare. Yes, it's really tough. He is known as "the chosen one" to defeat his father.He is death Christina is james best friend. They both like each other but dont tell till the end. she is storm. Blake is hard working and good at building. He is a fire student and is James best "guy friend". Aaron thunderblade and Ashley Earthwalker are double crossers. They both are dating and decided to join Malistare to get revenge on James for reasons of their past. Aaron- Storm Ashley- life. Matthew and Jessica are James other best friends. (Yes James has a lot of best friends XD) There are SO much more characters but I cant explain all.

Villans: Aaron Thunderblade, Ashley Earth walker, Paul Thundervolt, Malistare, Dragon Titan, Draconian General, and many more.

Solution: James and a group of ten of his friends break into Malistare's lair. A huge battle rages across it until James comes face to face with his father. They battle harshly and James ends up winning. But there is another problem: The Dragon Titan. James and Christina race to Marleybone where the dragon is circling Big Ben. They go to the very top, and defeat the dragon. Then they.... well it's what happens after a ton of movies. They find out they love eachother and yeah...

I wanna say so much more but this story would fill up over about 500 pages. So I tried to get as much done as I can...

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Lol. I can see it now... "James... I AM YOUR FATHER!" "I know." "Oh. Uh... Forget about it, let's duel!" XD

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
or viet knom

it's spelled vietnam. 1 word.i know.in 2nd grade i had 4 vietnamese kids in my class.for
more info visit my future stuff blog. :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
"James...I AM YOUR FATHER!!!"

no! more darth vader voice dad!
ok son.

no,luke. i AM your father

my name's not luke!

HAHA i never saw that part of star wars.I fell asleep in the middle.dad says he finished all my popcorn.that is why i remember

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
gamer5a2 wrote:
or viet knom

it's spelled vietnam. 1 word.i know.in 2nd grade i had 4 vietnamese kids in my class.for
more info visit my future stuff blog. :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :?

see thats why i said i think i spelled it wrong

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Maybe KI could have a short film festival. You could record gameplay and add your own voices, and make a short film. Every so often they would post more, and then they would choose a winner who gets one time only codes for a large amount of gold, decent amount of crowns (enough to buy a mount), and a trophy that has a gold base with a gold camera on it that says "(insert year) Film Fest WINNER!". Second place would get a fairly large amount of gold, and a trophy like the other one I described, except silver and doesn't say WINNER! Third gets a decent amount of gold, and trophy like the others except bronze. Everyone who enters gets a blue participant ribbon. and 500 gold.

Rules would be:

1. Film must be between 1 and 11 minutes
2. Film must be about Wizard 101
3. Film must only contain game footage
4. Film must have G rating

If you don't follow the rules then you are disqualified and will not be posted.

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
CaitlynAnne28 wrote:
Me and my friends are making a wizard101 movie and i'm writing the skript! Great idea's! Our movie revolves around Caitlin Silverblade, a Balance Wizard who has to face: loss of school in Ravenwood, bullies in other schools that tease her, a crazy roomate and (of course) the looming threat of Malistare. She even befriends two life wizards who are very advanced (23 and 34). How do you like it James Skullwielder? :\

you're really making a movie? as in an actual movie or you're making with your wizard chars on the game? either way, it sounds kinda cool! :D are you going to post it on youtube?

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
plot: Tabitha Spiritsong (moi ) is looking for her past. She is supposed to know some kind of secret...

main characters: Tabitha Spiritsong, Christopher Mistfist, Zachary Death, and Merle Ambrose

Summery: Tabitha Spiritsong has always been a mystery, with a faded past that is blank to even herself. She grew to be powerful, with many friends to help her out. She explored the spiral and battled enemies, even defeating Malistare at one point. but all this time she had never known there was a secret, somewhere in that vast darkness of her youth. She never knew her mother, or her father. As far as she could remember, Merle Ambrose had taken her in and raised her from an apprentice, all the was to Grandmaster. Dworgyn was a nice teacher, as nice as any (except Cyrus, who seemed to have a particular dispise to her...This lead to her secondary school being storm). She met Christopher Mistfist, a much older wizard, who taught her the ways of battle. Zachary Death was high on her tail of skill, and walked with her through thick and thin. As she made more friends, more questions arose...Where was she from? Where was she before she learned to do magic? Why did she have such a fondness of dragons and drakes? A little light and lit up the dark, but only leaving the faintest sillhouettte of the secret hidden in the shadows of all things forgotten but sought out....

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
if i could make a movie, i'd make it from my fanfiction, Stars of the Spiral! :-D

format: i'm thinking the graphics would be like how they make the game, with CGI or whatever its called, or possibly anime!

plot: well, basically the plot of the story, where two witches(i prefer the femine form of wizards), Amber Nightwraith and Jasmine Goldenflower, find out their witches while living on earth. they move to wc with their aunt, uncle, and cousin, where they start school at Ravenwood and basically try to live the normal life of witches and wizards. but not long after they arrive there, they find out that the two of them are special witches with special powers. they transform into the Guardians of the Stars, with jewel necklaces in their school gems(except for Amber, hers is a crystal) and a special wand. Amber's Familiar, Luna, is the one who helps them out a lot, along with the other Familiars, and has a sense on who the next Guardian is. they fight against Malistaire, his Undead Army, and the Guardians of the Shadows(whose leader is my best friend on the game, Nicole Soulthief ) and try to find out more about their past. will they succeed? you'll have to read my story(assuming KI puts it up in the first place) to find out! xD i sound like a commercial dont i? XD

characters: i'd rather not say, in case someone tries to plagarize off of this. same for the villians.

By: none other than moi, Amber Nightwraith! :-D

p.s. i actually made some tracings(meaning i traced the pictures. i can't draw to save my life ) of the seven Guardians and Queen Fallon! i think i'll send them in sometime, but idk if i should send in the actual pictures or pictures of the pictures XD they arent the best, but i think they're awesome, especially considering i traced them so how does this sound as a movie? or a tv show? lol

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
clcastillo wrote:
In Wizard101 movie I would have theme of a wizard who tries to free his father from Malistaire and has help of many other wizards.

Main Characters: Aaron Shadoweyes- Smart guy; Aaron Shadowsword- Very stubburn, Scarlet Jade- Keeps team in order; Angel- Care less about anything (Hates Aaron Shadowsword), Jared Soulthief- tries to be a showoff
Support Characters: Shelek the Wise, Cyrus Drake, Headmaster Ambrose, Prospector Zeke, Gamma (Headmaster's Pet), Mr. Licoln, Penny, Talon Fireblade, Quinn Fireblade, Jose Ice, Natalie Dragonbreeze, Isaac Shadow, Timothy Frostleaf
Villians: Malistaire, Meowity, Nirini Champion, Rattlebones, Lord Nightshade, Akilles, Dracions, Charmed Slave, O'Leary smuggler, Lost Souls, Ghouls, War Horns
Settings: Wizard City, Krokatopia, Marleybone, Dragonspyre, Celestia

I already wrote a book about this. "Nightmare of a Wizard"
I also have wrote a series of book similar to this. "Legend of the wizards"
1. Father's Freedom
2. Lord of the Sea
3. Final Destiny
4. The Last Stand
5. A New Legend
6. Rise of the Colossus Warlord
7. The Last Wizard
8. Fall of the Spiral
9. Return of the Legends

these stories sound interesting, where can i find them?

Defender
May 31, 2009
eggywig wrote:
Maybe KI could have a short film festival. You could record gameplay and add your own voices, and make a short film. Every so often they would post more, and then they would choose a winner who gets one time only codes for a large amount of gold, decent amount of crowns (enough to buy a mount), and a trophy that has a gold base with a gold camera on it that says "(insert year) Film Fest WINNER!". Second place would get a fairly large amount of gold, and a trophy like the other one I described, except silver and doesn't say WINNER! Third gets a decent amount of gold, and trophy like the others except bronze. Everyone who enters gets a blue participant ribbon. and 500 gold.

Rules would be:

1. Film must be between 1 and 11 minutes
2. Film must be about Wizard 101
3. Film must only contain game footage
4. Film must have G rating

If you don't follow the rules then you are disqualified and will not be posted.

Nice :D
*= Main

Mine would be like this (based off my fanfic, The Chosen Three)

Plot: Malistaire is trying to take control of the Dragon Titan again. But this time, he has Morganthe at his side, who is much stronger than he. They resurrect an old threat to the Spiral called The Dreamers, who are two children with amazing power. Sabrina and three of her friends have to defeat them, and claim the Viri Staff (hero's staff).

Characters: Sabrina-leader type*, loud and kind; Eric-smart-alec, silent and devious; Rogan-dark type, sly and daring; Nexas-mature type, caring and a softie

Character's Story: She lived with her foster mother in a two story house, and one day when she walked downstairs, Gamma was there. He told her she was accepted to Ravenwood School.

Summary: Sabrina and gang fight Malistaire, Morganthe, and then The Dreamers to reclaim the Viri Staff.

Bad guys: Malistaire, The Dreamers, Morganthe

Solution: Sabrina merges her powers with everyone else's to form a mega demon called Amarok (a giant ice wolf) and defeat them.

Also, Rogan has a crush on Sabrina, but Sabrina has a crush on Nexas, but he doesn't know until the end. Both Rogan and Eric hate each other because Eric is Life and Rogan is Death. Nexas is Myth and Sabrina is Ice...
That's all :)

Sabrina
Legendary Level 60, out~

(I wrote The Chosen three fanfic BTW, incase you wanted to know :P Read it!)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
Full of drama and violence and my own little twist on the world of the spiral:

Plot: 1 wizard becomes crazed with power. Discovers there is a way to control the very movement of the spiral . Tries to grab such power, in the process, floods marleybone, destroying half of it. (Hmm I wonder which type of wizard would have that kind of power? :p )

Villains: Only one villain, but with a few cowardly henchmen.

Heros: A team of 3: Ice, death and myth

And...I have more but...I don't feel like typing anymore.

Myth would be the only one to have enough power!

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I have a good idea. I posted once but then my cat walked over and deleted it.
I wrote a script.
I'll write a script for Episode two also.

Plot: Malistaire summoned the Dragon Titan, and corrupted the spiral. Two wizards are summoned and are confused for the first season.

Main Character: Derik Chavanoit, Pablo Piarran.

Story of Derik: Derik was born as a twin, his brother's name was Calab, and then Calab went missing. Thinking he died, they stopped searching. He is found in Season 2 as a Magus Wizard.

Story of Pablo: Pablo's family is large. 3 Brothers, 4 Sisters. In his house (when he was out of WC) his grandparents lived there too. Imagine living in a house with 12 people!!

Enemies: Nightshade, Krokhotep, Krokopatra, Meoiarty, Jade Oni, War Oni, Plague Oni, Death Oni, Ghost Oni, Gurtok Demon, MALISTAIRE* **, and Morganthe.

*MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
**He turns good after beaten.

Script

Scene 1
[The scenery is a tower. Golem Clocktower.]
Ambrose:This is Golem Clocktower. It used to be Golem Tower, but we changed it after a clock was built.
Gamma: Yes. We decide to train you.
Ambrose: But first we must teach you about Malistaire Drake.
Derik and Pablo: Wha..?
[Ambrose magicly makes a blue ghost of the villians, except for Morganthe]
Ambrose: These people will be destroyed. But first let's train.

Scene 2
[The area is dark.]
Ambrose: I'll take care of this.
[Ambrose casts a wand spell on a candle. It does 95 Damage.]
[The scenery lights up.]
Ambrose: I'll go easy.
<TO BE CONTINUED>
This might be 15 minutes, plus commercials, 20-25.

Thanks

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
sparky1233334444 wrote:
I posted once but then my cat walked over and deleted it.

Weird! My cat did that too. He was sitting in my lap and moved the mouse and clicked the X button! He is just to tech savy. Right before I could sumbitt it.