Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

raven pet!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
Someone told me if you mix a dark crow pet and any earth walker pet you get a raven pet like the ones from the coven

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
Delver
Mar 08, 2009
From my own experiences in game, I would say that this is false. First of all that is a WAY far-fetched hybrid. Second I never seen one, and its not listed in wizard101wiki. I am not saying that it is not possible that this hybrid is real, its just my from my own experiences in game.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
It could be possible, but i know if you mix the crow pet with the phoneix you get like a dark bird thing that a lot of people call a raven? Idk hybrids are usually are only with school pets and promo pets so maybe.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
thorvon65 wrote:
It could be possible, but i know if you mix the crow pet with the phoneix you get like a dark bird thing that a lot of people call a raven? Idk hybrids are usually are only with school pets and promo pets so maybe.
I am guessing you are talking about the shadow phoenix. Thats a mix of scarecrow and phoenix.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
Why not have a Raven pet be an extremely rare drop from when you stop the Coven? Sounds like a cool idea.