Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Water Elemental

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
All it does is heal himself, Shield Himself he does not even use Storm. He is so selfish Wizard101 Can you please fix this problem. I would apretiate it.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
cosmicbrownielover... wrote:
All it does is heal himself, Shield Himself he does not even use Storm. He is so selfish Wizard101 Can you please fix this problem. I would apretiate it.

It is not broken. The water elemental is designed to heal and shield itself. The elemental also taunts the enemies, so that when the enemies started attacking, it has some survivability. While an upgrade is possibly due, the elemental itself is not broken.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Elemental uses Taunt on the enemies, so that it draws heat away from you and onto itself. That's its purpose. To protect itself, it uses Elemental Shields.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Besides the taunt spell, the self healing it does also draws aggro away from the low health storm wizard and onto itself. i use it sometimes to get the enemies to stop attacking me while i build up my attack or heal myself. -gabriel darkthorn, lvl 22 diviner

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
It is not that bad. Only in pvp he is. He shields and heals because he uses a taunt so the attacker wont attack the person who summoned him. And sometimes he uses a ghoul. He could save your life! I was in a battle by myself i was about to die and i wanted to use a minon to help fight. I am a balance so I could of gotten an ice or fire but i got the weak storm minion. He used shields on himself and healed himself, it really made me mad . But he kept taunting him and they stopped attacking me. I had time to heal and i was lucky to critical. I lived and i am embarrised for not liking it at the fist place . Now i hope i get him in every battle (but not pvp, he is bad at that).

Survivor
Apr 07, 2011
I thought the same thing. Then I realized that while he was selfishly healing & shielding himself (and only occasionally throwing a spell my way) that I was no longer being attacked! All that taunting does have an effect... the battles take longer but I like being able to heal while they attack him. (^.^)