Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

confused

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I have a question to all of you other wizards... My wizard, a lvl 34 life student, has trouble getting into mooshu. I have already beat marleybone but i have not received the spiral key yet... I am confused because i have a legendary wizard and had no issues like this. Can someone plz help. :?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
If you've defeated Meowiarty in Big Ben, go back and see Sherlock Bones. After that, go see Merle Ambrose for your next key.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Ok, well I have completed all of the quest an have completed the tree of life but I cannt get the quest to defeat the jade oni. Without this quest I cannot complete mooshu. Can someone tell me what to do please?.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
sledgehammer1234 wrote:
I have a question to all of you other wizards... My wizard, a lvl 34 life student, has trouble getting into mooshu. I have already beat marleybone but i have not received the spiral key yet... I am confused because i have a legendary wizard and had no issues like this. Can someone plz help. :?
Once you beat Meowiarty in Big Ben, talk to Sherlock Bones, it should work. If it doesn't, then log out and log in. I do this whenever something like this happens, and it always worked. (so far at least)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MTRcrossandrew123 wrote:
Ok, well I have completed all of the quest an have completed the tree of life but I cannt get the quest to defeat the jade oni. Without this quest I cannot complete mooshu. Can someone tell me what to do please?.

This link for Wizard101Central.com shows all of Mooshu quests:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2604

Listed under "Jade Palace", it shows "talk to Tan Keng" (after completing the Tree of Life). He gives you the quest for the Jade Oni.

(Corrected Tan Keng's name.)

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MTRcrossandrew123 wrote:
It wont let me talk to him

It sounds like you missed something along the way...

Open your Quest Log file. What quests do you still have for Mooshu (other than Zeke's oyster quest or the history books)?

If you do have something left for Mooshu, you can click on the Dialogue Bubble (the question mark in the upper left corner of the quest box) to see what you need to do, or whom you need to talk to.

If not, you might want to send an e-mail to Support@Wizard101.com and ask them to help you get moving along.