Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

your best friend

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hi everybody in this forum lets talk about the pet we love most and is willing to train it to epic even if it takes all day.

for my pet my king oscar a assailing dragon true he isnt a teen yet but i am using tons of prickly bears cacti to get many good snacks and then train him non stop, he is more then a crown pet to me, but also a best friend

ok now tell about your pet and write about him/her.

Explorer
Mar 06, 2011
my heakhound toby i think (not to bright at remembering stuff) he is the best out of my 8 pets (still not to bright) hes almost an adult and i train him all day. i love him so much only three pink dandylions out of the sixteen i had arent dead and there dead cause i used all my energy on ?toby? thats how much i love him.

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
My Ice Hound Luna, It looks like a husky and i myself have always been a dog person and not a lot of people have it so its kind of special to me.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
stikle303 wrote:
my heakhound toby i think (not to bright at remembering stuff) he is the best out of my 8 pets (still not to bright) hes almost an adult and i train him all day. i love him so much only three pink dandylions out of the sixteen i had arent dead and there dead cause i used all my energy on ?toby? thats how much i love him.

o yea now king ascar is a teen he also gives me that star spell that boostes critical chance

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Well its a tie between three pets of mine. One I am willing to train is my forest crawler Isabella and she's at adult and have some awesome talents like gives health and may cast life blade. My second favorite pet is my jade hound Precious who is at ancient and I love her because I been trying to get her for about 3 months and I finally got her. My other favorite pet is my storm cat Lord Sheba who is currently at ancient and she wins almost every derby race she's in. Btw, they are the three pets I like most out of the 100 pets I have!

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
SIR MORGAN :D (and saddly i most likely spelled that wrong )
he is an lvl be for epic fourty ate life pet pun intended hahahahahaha
yeah that was bad
i always love knowing hes helping me out in a fight healing me and all and his two brothers at my house (failed mixes) are always dancing there way into my heart
yep i have sunk to a now low

Defender
Jun 21, 2009

Maggie, my snake in a Basket. She just got spritely too, so now I can even use her in combat. I think she's great.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hurray my pet got to adult yesterday i am so happy now he can cast a curse spell in battle at random times

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Mine used to be my satyr King Sammy but now it's Madame Tasha my forest lord. Tasha gives pips o plenty like Sammy did and she also has spritely. That's why she's my favorite.

Survivor
May 02, 2010
King sandy my snake in a basket, I got spritely at teen and now he's been healing me so much so far the most he has healed me in one battle is around 1000.

Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
I have a tie between my diseased wildclaw Hunter, my fierce hound Bruno, and my firezilla King Dakota. Dakota gives me the firezilla card which is awfully handy.

Justin Hawkflame lvl 22 pyromancer
and his pets Hunter Dakota and Bruno