Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ki Free Games

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
I am really confused about Teirs 7&8 on ki free games. It is impossible to get to them on Doodle Doug and Sorcery Stones.
Anyone know whats why that is?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
So that they don't give a lot of them away. The higher levels are supposed to be more difficult.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Yes, Higher Tiers should be harder to get to, however, there are problems with the tiers...

Tier 1 is 1500 points in Doodle Doug
You will win 25 gold, PLUS one bonus item
Tier 2
You will win 50 gold, PLUS one bonus item
Tier 3
You will win 75 gold, PLUS one bonus item
Tier 4 is around 15000
You will win 100 gold, PLUS two bonus items including the chance at a Bloodbat Pet
Tier 5
You will win 125 gold, PLUS two bonus items including the chance at a Brass Golem Pet
Tier 6
You will win 150 gold, PLUS two bonus items including the chance at a Death Scarab Pet
Tier 7
You will win 175 gold, PLUS two bonus items including the chance at a Storm Beetle Pet
Tier 8
You will win 200 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Fog Unicorn Pet
Tier 9 is around 25000
You will win 250 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Storm Bat Pet
Tier 10
You will win 350 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Frog Pet
Tier 11 is around 40000 but I also got 75000 and still on this tier!
You will win 500 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Storm Snowman Pet
Tier 12
You will win 625 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Red Gobbler Pet
Tier 13
You will win 750 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Shardtail Dragon Pet
Tier 14
You will win 1000 gold, PLUS five bonus items including the chance at a Crabling Pet
Tier 15
You will win 1250 gold, PLUS five bonus items including the chance at an Ianthine Spectre Pet
Tier 16
You will win 1500 gold, PLUS five bonus items including the chance at a Viridian Cyclops Pet

So, the question is, what points are truly needed for each Tier, because some may have a difference of maybe 50 points and some may have a difference of 50000 points? Makes no sense at all

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I've hit Tier 11 on Sorcery Stones. My score was somewhere around 850,000 points at that time. The only reason I know it was Tier 11 is I got the storm snowman pet after i redeemed my code.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
darthjt wrote:
Yes, Higher Tiers should be harder to get to, however, there are problems with the tiers...

Tier 1 is 1500 points in Doodle Doug
You will win 25 gold, PLUS one bonus item
Tier 2
You will win 50 gold, PLUS one bonus item
Tier 3
You will win 75 gold, PLUS one bonus item
Tier 4 is around 15000
You will win 100 gold, PLUS two bonus items including the chance at a Bloodbat Pet
Tier 5
You will win 125 gold, PLUS two bonus items including the chance at a Brass Golem Pet
Tier 6
You will win 150 gold, PLUS two bonus items including the chance at a Death Scarab Pet
Tier 7
You will win 175 gold, PLUS two bonus items including the chance at a Storm Beetle Pet
Tier 8
You will win 200 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Fog Unicorn Pet
Tier 9 is around 25000
You will win 250 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Storm Bat Pet
Tier 10
You will win 350 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Frog Pet
Tier 11 is around 40000 but I also got 75000 and still on this tier!
You will win 500 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Storm Snowman Pet
Tier 12
You will win 625 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Red Gobbler Pet
Tier 13
You will win 750 gold, PLUS three bonus items including the chance at a Shardtail Dragon Pet
Tier 14
You will win 1000 gold, PLUS five bonus items including the chance at a Crabling Pet
Tier 15
You will win 1250 gold, PLUS five bonus items including the chance at an Ianthine Spectre Pet
Tier 16
You will win 1500 gold, PLUS five bonus items including the chance at a Viridian Cyclops Pet

So, the question is, what points are truly needed for each Tier, because some may have a difference of maybe 50 points and some may have a difference of 50000 points? Makes no sense at all

ya i calculated the number of points needed in doodle doug to hit teir 8 which was 12000 but i hit it and i only got a teir 6 prize!

Administrator
ibeamazing101 wrote:

ya i calculated the number of points needed in doodle doug to hit teir 8 which was 12000 but i hit it and i only got a teir 6 prize!

All three games SCALE differently.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 24, 2010
icesorcer11 wrote:
I am really confused about Teirs 7&8 on ki free games. It is impossible to get to them on Doodle Doug and Sorcery Stones.
Anyone know whats why that is?

it takes practice. I have been able to hit it several times.