Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krokotopian beetles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Adherent
May 20, 2010
They're in the areas that the quest info says they're in. You have to keep a sharp eye out. They're sometimes off the beaten path.

If you don't want to search for them, Wizard101 Central has a thread that details where they all are.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I found them all, but when I run over the beetle in the Oasis (1st one), it never registers that I found it. All the rest were fine. Anyone else have trouble with this. Thanks

Administrator
TARRL wrote:
I found them all, but when I run over the beetle in the Oasis (1st one), it never registers that I found it. All the rest were fine. Anyone else have trouble with this. Thanks

There are TWO beetles in the Oasis, one likes to read, the other likes to shop - you must find them both!

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
May 21, 2011
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Ohnoswords wrote:
I have actually found 4 beetles. 2 in oasis, and 2 on krokosphinx island.

Visually, it looks like there are four beetles there, but you do technically "zone" away from the Oasis when you get on the boat and when you go through the oblisek portal. Also, those two other beetles are not labeled Oasis either.

There is only one beetle on Krokosphinx island. The other one is on the Tomb of Storms island.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
i had the exact same problem, but then I found out there where TWO beetles...